Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best work out routine to get buff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one that sees you routinely working out with maximum effort for a minimum of 2 years.

Coupled with a healthy diet with plenty of protein.

That's the one that works.

Comment

I think I replied in here before. Just remember form and to squeeze at the top of your lift and hold. Raise and lower the weight SLOW AF also. People dont understand you can make it happen fast with the right form and diet.
      Shoulders are life! Keep in mind Im 6'4

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        I think I replied in here before. Just remember form and to squeeze at the top of your lift and hold. Raise and lower the weight SLOW AF also. People dont understand you can make it happen fast with the right form and diet.

Nice guns man, all three of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Nice guns man, all three of them.
          Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Same as what Wanker said but nice guns , all four of them your probably packing you bastard.

Good delts too man youre in great shape

Yes i lower the weight slow as **** especially on a military press

Squeezing at the top of a rep will done fuqq me up if i do it as these high reps are fuqqin intense byt the shyt is working, but will try to implement it into the work out.

Gotta say though compared to a 5x5 these high reps have really made me hungry AF

Just at a shyt load of grilled lamb chops , grilled fish fingers , fries and now im feeling hungry again

Comment

Best routine to get buff? Probably lift weights.............................

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Same as what Wanker said but nice guns , all four of them your probably packing you bastard.

Good delts too man youre in great shape

Yes i lower the weight slow as **** especially on a military press

Squeezing at the top of a rep will done fuqq me up if i do it as these high reps are fuqqin intense byt the shyt is working, but will try to implement it into the work out.

Gotta say though compared to a 5x5 these high reps have really made me hungry AF

Just at a shyt load of grilled lamb chops , grilled fish fingers , fries and now im feeling hungry again
                If you want to bulk stay away from high reps. We do them one week on and one off but we're already pretty big and it serves as a cut kind of.
                If you want to get big eat big. Im sure I confused you when I said diet because most people think cutting cals. I just mean if you're trying to bulk eat eat eat! Theres a TON of vids on a dirty bulk and then a cut after. If you want to put on size you gotta eat a **** ton and limit cardio and reps.
                You'll get there if you want it trust me.

Comment

but nice guns , all four of them your probably packing you bastard.
                  Lmfao!!!!

That's why we're bros. You, me and Beercules are the tiny pecker cuck trio.

Comment

Ok you motherfcvkas

Im 5'7 and 130lbs or so

Kinda stayed at this weight since i used to box in the amatuers at feather/super feather weight

Now i wanna be buff! I wanna bulk up

I did stronglifts 5x5 routine about 10 years ago and i went up to about 162lbs from 130lbs or so in 4 months

Shall i do this again?

What do you fellas reckon

What is a good bulking routine.

Your boy is ready to beast it
                    I used to do full body workouts 3 times a week which was too fkn much..most nights I spend over an hour in the gym which is no good. Now I do the split routines..chest with triceps, back with biceps and on leg day i do my shoulders and I'm seeing much better results. With full body workout I felt fkd after each session like I ran a marathon with the split workouts I feel much better, the pump is way better and I'm done in around 30 to 40 minutes which is enough if you're a natural lifter. Right now I weight around 99kg, which is ok because I'm 192cm..I bought a weight gainer too to gain more weight..around 80% carbs with 20% protein, later on when i get my desired weight I'll change it to a 50/50 ratio..50% carbs with 50% protein.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Lol, are you sniper there, big dog?

Comment

Working...
                      X