No announcement yet.

Best work out routine to get buff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    If you want to bulk stay away from high reps. We do them one week on and one off but we're already pretty big and it serves as a cut kind of.
    If you want to get big eat big. Im sure I confused you when I said diet because most people think cutting cals. I just mean if you're trying to bulk eat eat eat! Theres a TON of vids on a dirty bulk and then a cut after. If you want to put on size you gotta eat a **** ton and limit cardio and reps.
    You'll get there if you want it trust me.

When i mean high reps i actually mean high volume such as

10 x 10

Its blowing me up on my shoulders and arms.

My squats and deads are 5x5 and 1x5 , heavier.

I used to hit barbell rows 5x5 and chins/pull ups with additional arm work , say 8 reps x 2 sets of curls since im already getting lots of arm work from rows / chins. Shyt had minimal effect.

No i cycle arm work , 10x10 of arm exercises for biceps and 10x10 for triceps. Shyts on fire.

I used to get tricep work from 5x5 heavy bench and military press plus a few sets of isolated tricep work.

Now aftet adding 10x10 , triceps are blowong up my dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Lmfao!!!!

That's why we're bros. You, me and Beercules are the tiny pecker cuck trio.
      Were part of Beercules and the Betas

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        I used to do full body workouts 3 times a week which was too fkn much..most nights I spend over an hour in the gym which is no good. Now I do the split routines..chest with triceps, back with biceps and on leg day i do my shoulders and I'm seeing much better results. With full body workout I felt fkd after each session like I ran a marathon with the split workouts I feel much better, the pump is way better and I'm done in around 30 to 40 minutes which is enough if you're a natural lifter. Right now I weight around 99kg, which is ok because I'm 192cm..I bought a weight gainer too to gain more weight..around 80% carbs with 20% protein, later on when i get my desired weight I'll change it to a 50/50 ratio..50% carbs with 50% protein.

I kinda found that too when the weights get very heavy..

Squatting every session and benching etc

Its recommended to drop to 3x5

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          I kinda found that too when the weights get very heavy..

Squatting every session and benching etc

Its recommended to drop to 3x5
          There's no point in going that heavy if you're trying to gain muscle. If you're rather on the skinny side those workouts will do more harm than good. Everything under 8 reps really is just to build strength and not gain muscle size. When you see those power lifters who're lifting those kind of weight with those amount of sets, those people are already naturally built stocky, well most of them. If you're genetics are not like theirs then you have to train differently. If you build up your body with steroids then in a few years you might end up doing heavy sets with low reps but like I said if you're on the skinny side then no point in doing power lifting workouts. Keep your sets 3 to 4 with 8 to 10 reps.

Comment

• Man i just discovered the klokov press and got damn that exercise burns my lateral and posterior delts just the way i want it too

https://barbend.com/klokov-press/

Thats the starting position, then you push the bar up

Man im tellin ya this press burns my lateral delts like no other. My delts blew up after 2 sets of this.

Just did 3 sets of heavy military presses and then 2 sets of Klokov presses and man my shoulders were pumped

Great exercise.

I have put on a lot of mass on my shoulders, making them broad and keeping my waist thin

Comment

Ok you motherfcvkas

Im 5'7 and 130lbs or so

Kinda stayed at this weight since i used to box in the amatuers at feather/super feather weight

Now i wanna be buff! I wanna bulk up

I did stronglifts 5x5 routine about 10 years ago and i went up to about 162lbs from 130lbs or so in 4 months

Shall i do this again?

What do you fellas reckon

What is a good bulking routine.

Your boy is ready to beast it
              i have the highest metabolism being pinoy.
              last nov i started taking this.

went from 147 to 168 after 2 buckets of this. i was gaining 3-4lbs a day and losing 2 the following day. consistency of this gainer and gym help me packed mass.

right now im solid fit at 158-60. im 5'5 with a 4.75 inch d|ck.

a pinoy gym buddy almost cried after he gained weight after i suggested this to him. hes grateful af.
              this dude was 125-130 his whole life. swears hes done everything to gain but nothing worked. until i told him about this.
              dudes walking around at 150 now.

this is about 2200 cal per serving. twice a day and youre drinking 1.5 lbs of powder everytime lol.
              its container is a cement bucket.
              Last edited by KING MEAT; 09-27-2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                jogging is mandatory for me before i lift...i cant lift cold for some reason

i do 25mins of cardio before hitting my weights routine

and like many said here, diet is important...make sure you're taking in enough lean protein
                do squats for warm up.
                that sh\t will get your heart rate up and sweating on the 2nd set. under 5 minutes lol
                all leg mass gain, while not burning as much calories as running.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  i have the highest metabolism being pinoy.
                  last nov i started taking this.

went from 147 to 168 after 2 buckets of this. i was gaining 3-4lbs a day and losing 2 the following day. consistency of this gainer and gym help me packed mass.

right now im solid fit at 158-60. im 5'5 with a 4.75 inch d|ck.

a pinoy gym buddy almost cried after he gained weight after i suggested this to him. hes grateful af.
                  this dude was 125-130 his whole life. swears hes done everything to gain but nothing worked. until i told him about this.
                  dudes walking around at 150 now.

this is about 2200 cal per serving. twice a day and youre drinking 1.5 lbs of powder everytime lol.
                  its container is a cement bucket.

Ok looks interesting. 80 grams of protien and 2200 calories seems pretty tight.

How big are the scoop and servings?

How does it taste?

I am currently using Serious Mass , its like 1250 calories per serving but i have to drink it in 2 sessions, one is just too much man. Services are focking huge

How does this muscle tech stack up?

Comment

Ok looks interesting. 80 grams of protien and 2200 calories seems pretty tight.

How big are the scoop and servings?

How does it taste?

I am currently using Serious Mass , its like 1250 calories per serving but i have to drink it in 2 sessions, one is just too much man. Services are focking huge

How does this muscle tech stack up?
                    3 cups of powder is one serving. i didnt drink it, i swallowed that sht during that period. its delicious!
                    its the only thing that ever worked for me. 20lbs in 2 months. i think thats what my body could max out on, i couldnt hit 170.
                    but now at 158, i could probably hit 175 if i tried to bulk again.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      3 cups of powder is one serving. i didnt drink it, i swallowed that sht during that period. its delicious!
                      its the only thing that ever worked for me. 20lbs in 2 months. i think thats what my body could max out on, i couldnt hit 170.
                      but now at 158, i could probably hit 175 if i tried to bulk again.
                      How big is the cup?

Comment

Working...
                      X