Tips on morning breakfast.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ren28 View Post
    Grass fed...

I'm on that college budget. Whenever I read or hear grass fed, I just think of the overpriced meat.

I should invest in that Canelo Meat and buy that **** by the pound.

Jokes aside, seems like grassfed meat is the way to go, anything else will **** you right up
    I get a pound of it for like 4 bucks.

It's so popular now that some grocery stores sell it cheap just to get customers to go there.

Grass fed beef is so much better tasting and better for you than regular beef. And Depending on what your doing fitness wise, you really don't need to each anywhere near as much protein as the experts tell you.

All that eat more protein bs was just to sell more protein powder. You can eat all you want, your body won't oxidize it unless you have god tier Lebron James type genetics.

Believe me I tried that ****, eating tons of protein doesn't do **** for most of us.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

It's so popular now that some grocery stores sell it cheap just to get customers to go there.

Grass fed beef is so much better tasting and better for you than regular beef. And Depending on what your doing fitness wise, you really don't need to each anywhere near as much protein as the experts tell you.

All that eat more protein bs was just to sell more protein powder. You can eat all you want, your body won't oxidize it unless you have god tier Lebron James type genetics.

Believe me I tried that ****, eating tons of protein doesn't do **** for most of us.
      Try this for breakkie:

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Try this for breakkie:

Pan cakes are stupid.

Comment

Pan cakes are stupid.
          Stupidly delicious!

Comment

What do you think of athletes that cut down on meat in general though to increase their cardio? not eliminate it completely but they usually only eat meat twice a week apart of each meal. 15-16 meals they have, 2 of them only being meat based.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Stupidly delicious!
              Agreed plus isn’t all bad

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                breakfest are for pussies, ONE BIG meal a day! the same time everyday.
                Lmao, insane.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Stupidly delicious!
                  I just can't get into them, taste like a sponge, like wtf is it?

Originally posted by Ren28 View Post
                  What do you think of athletes that cut down on meat in general though to increase their cardio? not eliminate it completely but they usually only eat meat twice a week apart of each meal. 15-16 meals they have, 2 of them only being meat based.
                  It's hard to store protein from plant based food. you have to eat a lot more of it, so for 1 gram of protein from food, maybe 2 from plant based food.

or eat **** ton of eggs. I love eggs, never get sick of them, wouldn't want to eat them multiple times a day though.

But that diet for cardio based sport is def better, just hard to do in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Lmao, insane.
                    actually great benefits to intermittent fasting (what eating one a day is called).

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      actually great benefits to intermittent fasting (what eating one a day is called).
                      Metabolism is real slow in this case, no?

Comment

Working...
                      X