No announcement yet.

Sweating profusely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    I dont mind anyone sweating, but some people got some REAL BAD body odor. It really makes me go nuts when they are training next to me.
    My gym has such a strong gym smell that I don't smell anything else whatsoever thank God. I'm sure if there wasn't that smell then I'd be suffocating from all the body odor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      My gym has such a strong gym smell that I don't smell anything else whatsoever thank God. I'm sure if there wasn't that smell then I'd be suffocating from all the body odor.
      You lucked out. Ive come across some bad BO at some of the gyms I've trained in.

Comment

You lucked out. Ive come across some bad BO at some of the gyms I've trained in.
        You have to deal with other peoples bad BO but at least you don't have to deal with wrestling mats drenched in sweat

Comment

You have to deal with other peoples bad BO but at least you don't have to deal with wrestling mats drenched in sweat
          Unless I was wrestling with women, no way would I deal with that.

Comment

Unless I was wrestling with women, no way would I deal with that.
            We don't wrestle each other, the mats cover the entire floor space. Before the amateurs and pros start training they have mma fighters training. At the end of the boxers' training the wrestlers come in. The reason it's drenched in sweat is because you can't wear street shoes on the mats so some people who are just there to work out with us don't wear boxing (or wrestling) shoes, they go barefoot. So being a place where there is no A/C plus at least 30 people in a 30' x 20' space at most it tends to get about 10 or 15 degrees warmer inside during training then it is outside leading to sweaty feet which is nasty af. Good thing they periodically clean the mats with bleach and water.

Comment

We don't wrestle each other, the mats cover the entire floor space. Before the amateurs and pros start training they have mma fighters training. At the end of the boxers' training the wrestlers come in. The reason it's drenched in sweat is because you can't wear street shoes on the mats so some people who are just there to work out with us don't wear boxing (or wrestling) shoes, they go barefoot. So being a place where there is no A/C plus at least 30 people in a 30' x 20' space at most it tends to get about 10 or 15 degrees warmer inside during training then it is outside leading to sweaty feet which is nasty af. Good thing they periodically clean the mats with bleach and water.
              Can't you catch infections like that? Fungal?

Comment

Can't you catch infections like that? Fungal?
                Probably. But things are different in the ghetto. Suffer now from a fungal infection and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Comment

Probably. But things are different in the ghetto. Suffer now from a fungal infection and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Comment

Champ is back ... f fungal infection risks

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      Champ is back ... f fungal infection risks

Reminds me of a few poster on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X