Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweating profusely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sweat my balls off too. My coach complained the other day and told me to start bringing a towel because when i hit pads it goes flying all over him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
      most aluminum based deodorants are linked to alzheimers. ultimately, they don't want us sharp enough to collect social security checks, it's why doctors give us 8 pills for blood pressure instead of a ****in diet plan.

motherless ****s. its all setup to **** the average person.

but yeah, **** deodorants. I haven't used any in over 1 year. if you wash good in the shower, you can sweat afterwards and you won't smell offensive. it's when you don't take a shower, then go work out, that's when you're the nasty mother****er in the gym that everyone needs to give hygiene tips to.

not using the **** makes you sharper mentally.

To add to that, deodorant and those over the top hygiene accessories are overrated. If your healthy and take regular showers with good soap and clean your clothes on the regular, you don’t need it. Your sweat only smells bad if your unhealthy because your excreting disgusting **** from your body.

Society makes people think these things are required when in reality it isn’t and is just a waste of your time and hard earned money to buy into this bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        To add to that, deodorant and those over the top hygiene accessories are overrated. If your healthy and take regular showers with good soap and clean your clothes on the regular, you don’t need it. Your sweat only smells bad if your unhealthy because your excreting disgusting **** from your body.

Society makes people think these things are required when in reality it isn’t and is just a waste of your time and hard earned money to buy into this bull****.
        Yeah I notice when I've been eating clean my sweat has no smell to it at all, but when I've been eating out more regularly and consuming alcohol/caffeine my sweat has a slight smell.

Comment

Bud if it’s that bad wear a anti sweat mask while working out;

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Bud if it’s that bad wear a anti sweat mask while working out;

That's what I used to wear during the winter

Comment

Lol! I'll buy 2

Comment

pssh dont worry about it. Carry a towel with you and just wipe yourself down from time to time problem solved. I carry a lil hand towel with me cause I hate sweat on my face but other than that IDGAF im here to get this work in.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  pssh dont worry about it. Carry a towel with you and just wipe yourself down from time to time problem solved. I carry a lil hand towel with me cause I hate sweat on my face but other than that IDGAF im here to get this work in.
                  Agreed always carry a towel around, recommend this;

Comment

My beater is completely soaked, arms soaked, hair damp, etc after the warm up and 5 rounds of shadowboxing. Its 80 degrees out and there's no A/C in the gym either. Anyone that is going to complain that you're sweaty has no business boxing. **** 'em you do you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                      My beater is completely soaked, arms soaked, hair damp, etc after the warm up and 5 rounds of shadowboxing. Its 80 degrees out and there's no A/C in the gym either. Anyone that is going to complain that you're sweaty has no business boxing. **** 'em you do you.
                      I dont mind anyone sweating, but some people got some REAL BAD body odor. It really makes me go nuts when they are training next to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X