Collapse
No announcement yet.

yo here a lil something something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya im talkin about pros this **** is nothing more then a backyard session thats it, nothing more man you guys know nothing about me and are jumping to major conclusion from this one vid, i wanna see some **** of you dickheads then you can talk, i would whoop a mjority of your asses im telling you, but other then that im gonna take the vid down and post another one tmrw and see whats up then

Comment

BritneySpearsGuy KO1 Donald Hoskins

Comment

I'm not going to talk **** because I could say there's potential in you but your alittle awkward in a bad way. My main comment is your off balance- and your hooks and uppercuts are very wide, which will work if you can KO someone in one punch (ie tyson) but somebody slips it your body's open.

Thats really it

Also when you lean back after a punch thats not really a problem but i've seen many fighters get knocked down that way.

Other then that good potential, well rounded,little work you could be pretty good

Comment

Well i'm apart of the minority, but you have some potential you just need some work..

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
            man you guys are pissing me off and i think we should all really get together and put some sorta show or sparring tournment on some time in the near future, we should designate a location that all who want to particaipate can get to such as CHICAGO, LA, NEW YORK somwhere i know i got the money to go out and buy a train ticket and get a hotel no problem, if any of you wanna issue some sorta challenege becuz im really into proving myself a great deal and will go to great lengths to do so, so someone extend a hand to let me come where you live and train, spar and fight and i will do so, otherwise keep the constructive critizisum coming and again wait til next year when i enter the GG and another 2 when i start making a name for myself in the pros!
            Anyone who has been to a gym has the potential to knock you out.

Your punches are ****, your off balance all the time and your chin is wide open.

With your ****ty balance all I have to do is just charge your ass, throw in some elbows, push you further off balance and knock you down with a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by sfdmalex
              Anyone who has been to a gym has the potential to knock you out.

Your punches are ****, your off balance all the time and your chin is wide open.

With your ****ty balance all I have to do is just charge your ass, throw in some elbows, push you further off balance and knock you down with a jab.

is that what you think man, becuz im no where near that off balcne in a ring

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00

Other then that good potential, well rounded,little work you could be pretty good

With a little work and alot less talking he could be a good little beginner. But that will take some work as I said.

Rockin'

Comment

You get it this time rockin? Oh and the way you practice is the way you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                    come to san antonio texas. my gym is by highlands and gevers street.

i need a vaction badly hows AUGUST 5th sound or again if you wanna take a train from CHI to KZOO for 17$ you can do that, a train ticket from here to SA is 125 and thats cool!

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
                      You get it this time rockin? Oh and the way you practice is the way you fight.
                      good words 4C, I got it yes.

Shadow boxing is the base at which boxing works off of. If you do it there you will do it fighting.

Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X