Collapse
No announcement yet.

yo here a lil something something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockin damn it check your pms..anyway dude the only thing that your good at is talking, I mean even if it was a year later you still wouldn't be ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
      Rockin damn it check your pms..anyway dude the only thing that your good at is talking, I mean even if it was a year later you still wouldn't be ****.
      I checked them and saw nothing from you. Should something be there?

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlt
        Bruce LeeRoy

how dare u mention his name, greatest hasnt reached the final level n gotten the glow, lol hes more like, hasnt even reached the first yet...but ah well, he can post all the videos he wants of himself, not impressive and not the next big thing, but at least he puts videos up, but in all honesty i could destroy all of u ppl on here, i dont care, it could b a royal rumble boxing match and id still b the one left standing, cause im that damn large

Comment

Now there is.

Comment

Sleazy fellow..we'd gang your ass

Comment

man you better not quit your day job.

That **** was just rediculous.....

I cant believe you been in a ring and you are that bad.

Comment

man you guys are pissing me off and i think we should all really get together and put some sorta show or sparring tournment on some time in the near future, we should designate a location that all who want to particaipate can get to such as CHICAGO, LA, NEW YORK somwhere i know i got the money to go out and buy a train ticket and get a hotel no problem, if any of you wanna issue some sorta challenege becuz im really into proving myself a great deal and will go to great lengths to do so, so someone extend a hand to let me come where you live and train, spar and fight and i will do so, otherwise keep the constructive critizisum coming and again wait til next year when i enter the GG and another 2 when i start making a name for myself in the pros!

Comment

he was fighting off flies and knats in the video. get em greatest get em

Comment

Damn dude what the hell is your problem? Your already talking about pros when you've been in the ring, what once just for amateur boxing? Get your head outta your ass and face the reality. you need major work.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
                      man you guys are pissing me off and i think we should all really get together and put some sorta show or sparring tournment on some time in the near future, we should designate a location that all who want to particaipate can get to such as CHICAGO, LA, NEW YORK somwhere i know i got the money to go out and buy a train ticket and get a hotel no problem, if any of you wanna issue some sorta challenege becuz im really into proving myself a great deal and will go to great lengths to do so, so someone extend a hand to let me come where you live and train, spar and fight and i will do so, otherwise keep the constructive critizisum coming and again wait til next year when i enter the GG and another 2 when i start making a name for myself in the pros!
                      come to san antonio texas. my gym is by highlands and gevers street.

Comment

Working...
                      X