No announcement yet.

yo here a lil something something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo here a lil something something

remeber this is after a hard day of training so i may look a lil rusty but, ya dis is da future

Last edited by GreatestIam; 06-07-2006, 06:50 PM.

LOL! Good stuff haha

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
      remeber this is after a hard day of training so i may look a lil rusty but, ya dis is da future

what the hell was that ahahahahaahahahahahahaha. i couldnt stop laughing out loud literally. damn boy u need work

Comment

what the **** is that? your balance & defense is awful and the shoulder roll just aint workin for ya. Again, what the **** was that?

Comment

nice job on tucking your chin.....LOL!

And that Roy Jones impersonation was awesome. You are also a ****ing POSER. You think that style is really gonna work for you in the amateurs where you are supposed to gain some experience? Quit trying to be somebody else (mayweather, toney, jones jr) and stick to the ****ing BASICS.

Comment

hit the gym, practice, and you may have something their.

but don't pose after punching, and even though you are not hittin a bag while shadow boxing, my adivce it to tighten your fist one you make contact to your shadow opponet.

Comment

im going to post a video of me shadowboxing on a video camera and show him how its done.those hands were pretty slow for all that noise u were makin. but u posted so thats all what matters

Comment

You wouldnt KO me in 1, but if you want me to help you out I will.

Comment

also remeber im in grass with no shoes, i had to post this fast and thats actually how i fight no roy impression thats how i fight, if i post a vid of me sparring youll see that thats the good and im a lil similar to roy actually i lot similar as far as the movements

Comment

also remeber im in grass with no shoes, i had to post this fast and thats actually how i fight no roy impression thats how i fight, if i post a vid of me sparring youll see that thats the good and im a lil similar to roy actually i lot similar as far as the movements

ahahahahahahaaaha.enough said

Comment

Working...
                    X