No announcement yet.

Six Pack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shane_mueller
    i just calculated mine i got like 4% but im really skinny, what things should i be eating to get a 6 pack, i already have toned abs and do 200 sit ups a day.
    4% ?!?! What method did you use to "calculate"?

First of all, BF that low is NOT healthy, ESPECIALLY if you're skinny (the less muscle mass you have, the less fat you'll need to have to be 4%). Second, if you're 4% and you DON'T have a six pack??!?!?

Dude, stop trippin'

Comment

4% isn't necessarily unhealthy. Some world class athletes have had 3 and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Chum12788
        4% isn't necessarily unhealthy. Some world class athletes have had 3 and 4.
        I know that, but they don't walk around like that all the time. That WOULD be unhealthy. When their BF is that low, they're in an extreme state of training. Top condition, where you can only stay for a short while.

A good example is David Reid, who insisted on staying at 154 in spite of his trainer advising him to go to 160. As a result, his BF became extremely low, 3-4%, if I remember correctly. This was around the time he started to fade badly down the stretch in his fights (pre-Trinidad), and may have been a major factor in his demise as a fighter.

If someone walks around at 4% BF, I'd say they're lying, sick or about to get sick. Especially if they're skinny (ie not a lot of muscle).
        4% BF and no six pack? Haha...

Edit: Oh, and I do believe the opreative word here, is WORLD CLASS ATHLETES (that's three words..)

Comment

I have a 6 pack..and i hardly ever do sit ups. I had a sick pack like when i was 10 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by shane_mueller
            i just calculated mine i got like 4% but im really skinny, what things should i be eating to get a 6 pack, i already have toned abs and do 200 sit ups a day.
            find it hard to believe that you're 4% and have no six pack

Comment

My Mexican body has about 4% body no visable fat at all. You can see his six pack though it looks like granite. At 4% body fat if u cant see your abs, you either are very sick or have a terrible abs routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydmayweather
                My Mexican body has about 4% body no visable fat at all. You can see his six pack though it looks like granite. At 4% body fat if u cant see your abs, you either are very sick or have a terrible abs routine.
                Two other explanations:
                1. The BF measurement was done W R O N G
                2. The dude's a ****ing liar.

He could post a pic of his 4% BF stomach with no six pack. I'd like to see how the hell that looks

Comment

I said he has a six pack. You can see every little muscle on his body.

Comment

I know, I was talking about the guy who earlier in the thread claimed to have 4% BF but no six pack.

Comment

I see, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X