Six Pack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got six pack in my fridge.

Comment

i gt a great 6 pack and i only do 100 situps aday but my body fat is only 7%

Comment

We'll I don't think I got any fat on me atall :\

Comment

Abs are just like any other muscle. If you wanted to take fat off of your biceps would you do hundreds of curls every day???? NO!!!

Situps everyday is a great idea for boxers. But it is majorly overtraining. IF you want your abs to show up you should only work them once, twice, or AT MOST 3 times a week.

Muscle rebuilding happens when you are resting. To build any muscle you must tear it down and then let it regrow. That is why doing abs everyday is great for athleates, but a bodybuilder would never ever work them that much.

Situps ever day are better than no sittups at at all, but situps twice a week are much much better, than situps every day. And diet matters more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by moy22487
            im an idiot for asking but how do you determanin body fat %?
            no man ur not stupid. you can get it done at the doctor with a machine. they pinch your skin on your back, legs, stomach and otehr various places and they can calculate it. or u can take measurments of urself and submit your weight and height and all that to an online bf calculator

Comment

Originally posted by DcBoxin
              We'll I don't think I got any fat on me atall :\
              Make up your f#¤&ing mind! You just said you were 11% body fat...

Seems like you don't REALLY want to know about this stuff.

Comment

What does this have to do with fighting?

Comment

LOL most likely nothing but if you wanted to justify it...maybe he wants a six pack to look more intimidating for a fight!

Comment

It depends of a few things. I have to get my bodyfat down to around 7 to see a six pack. Other people having abs u see even when they got more fat. Anyways its about diet and cardio as much if not more than working those abs.

Comment

i just calculated mine i got like 4% but im really skinny, what things should i be eating to get a 6 pack, i already have toned abs and do 200 sit ups a day.

Comment

Working...
                      X