No announcement yet.

Canelo Technique Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    hey cauth, lets get together and we'll make a video about how to make a boxing video. I've watched people shoot videos, it can't be that hard................ Rockin'
    That would be an awesome display of leadership. I personally would be taken aback.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Barry I would love to watch your videos and comment on you're breakdowns but 25 minute video's? Just way too long man, you can shorten them and get to the point. There's a lot of talk not relating to the actual breakdown, you get very long winded.

I had to fast forward 10 minutes to actually get to you talking about Canelo in his style and technique. I'm also at work so I can't be here watching hours of video.

All this in respect.
      Barry I'm a subscriber and a supporter of what you do but I agree with this a bit fam.

I feel like you can do without talking bout most of the stuff in videos that don't got nothing to do with what the actual video is supposed to be on, such as the part about the email from HBO for example. Like I can dig why you would talk about it, I woulda prolly made the same mistake, but a lotta times stuff like that comes off as off topic and takes away from the overall videos, which in my opinion usually got a lotta jewels.

I personally find your videos mad informative and I feel like if you cut some of the fat and kept things to the point, your videos would be even better and you would actually find yourself getting a lot more views and subscribers.

With that being said this was another good video. Keep up the work and dont stop. **** the haters
      Last edited by HtotheZ; 04-20-2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
        Barry I'm a subscriber and a supporter of what you do but I agree with this a bit fam.

I feel like you can do without talking bout most of the stuff in videos that don't got nothing to do with what the actual video is supposed to be on, such as the part about the email from HBO for example. Like I can dig why you would talk about it, I woulda prolly made the same mistake, but a lotta times stuff like that comes off as off topic and takes away from the overall videos, which in my opinion usually got a lotta jewels.

I personally find your videos mad informative and I feel like if you cut some of the fat and kept things to the point, your videos would be even better and you would actually find yourself getting a lot more views and subscribers.

With that being said this was another good video. Keep up the work and dont stop. **** the haters
        Thanks for the eulogy.

I think it's best for me to be myself. If I was a conformist I would have stayed in the Military. Here is a great quote I find and I hope everyone creative and a leader sees it;

“Transformation is my favorite game and in my experience, anger and frustration are the result of you not being authentic somewhere in your life or with someone in your life. Being fake about anything creates a block inside of you. Life can’t work for you if you don’t show up as you.”

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
          viva Mexico skills
          I'd love to watch these videos, but they're all private.

How can I see them?

Appreciate it. Thx!

Comment

Talk about being defensive lulz

Comment

not bad at all

Comment

Coach barry i love the videos,i love to learn as im a student of the game
                Keep the videos coming and be you

Im an 11 year old fighter and cant get enough of learning things trainers dont teach without passion for the sport

Your a great teacher,my dad thinks so too
                Last edited by Jc8804; 04-22-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  Coach barry i love the videos,i love to learn as im a student of the game
                  Keep the videos coming and be you

Im an 11 year old fighter and cant get enough of learning things trainers dont teach without passion for the sport

Your a great teacher,my dad thinks so too
                  Hey JC im not sure if this is the same person but I believe I spoke to your dad. I appreciate you guys taking the time and I wish you the best going forward. Continue to train smart and seek your truth. Thanks again, Barry

Comment

Originally posted by SiAp View Post
                    I'd love to watch these videos, but they're all private.

How can I see them?

Appreciate it. Thx!
                    They are not private, try again and let me know.

Comment

Working...
                    X