Canelo Technique Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Technique Report

viva Mexico skills

Barry I would love to watch your videos and comment on you're breakdowns but 25 minute video's? Just way too long man, you can shorten them and get to the point. There's a lot of talk not relating to the actual breakdown, you get very long winded.

I had to fast forward 10 minutes to actually get to you talking about Canelo in his style and technique. I'm also at work so I can't be here watching hours of video.

All this in respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Barry I would love to watch your videos and comment on you're breakdowns but 25 minute video's? Just way too long man, you can shorten them and get to the point. There's a lot of talk not relating to the actual breakdown, you get very long winded.

I had to fast forward 10 minutes to actually get to you talking about Canelo in his style and technique. I'm also at work so I can't be here watching hours of video.

All this in respect.
      Thanks however your opinion is in the minority if you take a look at youtube the people appreciate a trainer being so detailed about boxing and showing instead of just talking.

I suggest not watching them and just ignore my threads. I won't customize my videos for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
        Thanks however your opinion is in the minority if you take a look at youtube the people appreciate a trainer being so detailed about boxing and showing instead of just talking.

I suggest not watching them and just ignore my threads. I won't customize my videos for you.
        I was speaking for most people who might feel the same but point taken.

Comment

I was speaking for most people who might feel the same but point taken.
          Thanks, my core viewership appreciates it. You can't do a 7 minute video on boxing and teach something. Knowledge of and teaching something are two different things. My channel is for teaching.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
            Thanks, my core viewership appreciates it. You can't do a 7 minute video on boxing and teach something. Knowledge of and teaching something are two different things. My channel is for teaching.
            Oh ok, I can't learn from videos, I need actual time in the gym for that. Thanks though champ!

Comment

Oh ok, I can't learn from videos, I need actual time in the gym for that. Thanks though champ!
              true, that's why i suggested ignoring my threads

Comment

All this in respect.
                Here are some videos that I made that are less than 25 minutes, in a gym, i don't talk, and as an added bonus have music(like church people need music, reading the bible is not quite enough). I hope you and the folks you represent can handle these. Serious

Anyways there are at least 300 more videos that meet your criteria. I hope 1 of them works for you. A Million Styles Boxing

Comment

Oh wow, impressive collection of videos. A question, how many champs have you trained, and of the one's you solely trained are there any up and coming one's?

Comment

Oh wow, impressive collection of videos. A question, how many champs have you trained, and of the one's you solely trained are there any up and coming one's?
                    Actually I have trained a few Champs including 1 of the best fighters that ever fought. At 31 I have not produced any world champs yet. I think it's great that I'm in the position to even be asked that. However I will someday, guaranteed. Overall I'm happy with the progress of my career so far. I have learned a lot and when it's my time I will be ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X