No announcement yet.

Canelo Technique Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
    Actually I have trained a few Champs including 1 of the best fighters that ever fought. At 31 I have not produced any world champs yet. I think it's great that I'm in the position to even be asked that. However I will someday, guaranteed. Overall I'm happy with the progress of my career so far. I have learned a lot and when it's my time I will be ready.
    Trained from ground up or worked with? I have worked with many fighters myself, many world champs but I have never trained a champ from ground up, by myself.

If you don't mind who is this fighter?

Comment

I agree regarding length of the videos Barry.

I'm not trying to be critical here but I think you could get more views if you were to shorten them.

Most of the videos, start by you plugging your facebook page / website etc and you encouraging viewer to subscribe etc - nothing wrong with this, however, this information could be put in the description box saving a couple of minutes for the viewer who has seen your videos before.

Also, I think you could be more concise, eliminate the repetition and cut out some of the fluff. I think you could easily get your point across in less than half the time.

I like these videos but sometimes I just don't have the time to watch them, particularly the longer ones. Others probably feel the same.

Just throwing my opinion out the pal.

Comment

Thanks however your opinion is in the minority if you take a look at youtube the people appreciate a trainer being so detailed about boxing and showing instead of just talking.

I suggest not watching them and just ignore my threads. I won't customize my videos for you.
        I'm in the minority as well then.
        But I also don't comment on Youtube videos if I don't care for them, i just move on to a different video.(I believe I'm in the majority on that)

Comment

I think I might make a video, but I won't be able to show some beautiful scenery like mountains and snow. It will be more like warehouses in Hialeah with Cubans in guyaberas playing dominoes and graffiti and broken bottles outside.

Oh and the occasional crack head begging for money...lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
            I agree regarding length of the videos Barry.

I'm not trying to be critical here but I think you could get more views if you were to shorten them.

Most of the videos, start by you plugging your facebook page / website etc and you encouraging viewer to subscribe etc - nothing wrong with this, however, this information could be put in the description box saving a couple of minutes for the viewer who has seen your videos before.

Also, I think you could be more concise, eliminate the repetition and cut out some of the fluff. I think you could easily get your point across in less than half the time.

I like these videos but sometimes I just don't have the time to watch them, particularly the longer ones. Others probably feel the same.

Just throwing my opinion out the pal.
            Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
              I'm in the minority as well then.
              But I also don't comment on Youtube videos if I don't care for them, i just move on to a different video.(I believe I'm in the majority on that)
              Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I think I might make a video, but I won't be able to show some beautiful scenery like mountains and snow. It will be more like warehouses in Hialeah with Cubans in guyaberas playing dominoes and graffiti and broken bottles outside.

Oh and the occasional crack head begging for money...lol
                Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Thanks for the feedback
                  Oh no problem there champ, anytime you need my input I'm here for you.

Well I'm about to take a cab to the hotel. Working one of the undercards for FNF at the Tropicana here in NJ.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Comment

hey cauth, lets get together and we'll make a video about how to make a boxing video. I've watched people shoot videos, it can't be that hard................ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      hey cauth, lets get together and we'll make a video about how to make a boxing video. I've watched people shoot videos, it can't be that hard................ Rockin'
                      I thought it was just me....

Comment

Working...
                      X