No announcement yet.

If you have money invest in a Vitamix or Blendtec blender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Not sure but this is an example of a Masticating press squeeze juicer doing 4 apples
    Pricey. Hopefully it lasts a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

What if we just eat the fruits?

Or does juicing add something to it?
      4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

What if we just eat the fruits?

Or does juicing add something to it?
        I used to love carrot juice when it was made the right way

Comment

Get one with a good warranty if you look around on Amazon you can sample a cheap Masticating Juicer for under 100, it might last long who knows? but the Omegas have good warranty and last long Ive had mine for 10 years and used it like 3 times a week, I haven't used it in a few months thought, becuase I mainly make smoothies with my vitamix now

The best Breakast is a smoothie, it helps you use the restroom jump starts the process in the morning and nutritious, Ill blend some oats, some fruits and some almond milk and a scoop of unflavored natural whey protein and drink it first in themorning with my vitamins.

Comment

I bought my girl one and she wants to be buried with it. Seemed crazy expensive at first, but I think I bought two nutrabullets at $100 that both burned out before that. So should have bought one sooner.
            It’s loud and the size of a lawnmower engine but she’s happy with it. I wish there were more products built to last a generation.
            I have a two speed blender that cost $100 twenty years ago and it still runs great. It’s mostly only ever had to blend protein shakes so I should expect that much. I’d hate for a switch or a plug to fail as a weak link on something that is otherwise I’m fine condition.
            All I know is she uses the vitamin daily and I never saw any of the jewelry I bought.
            Course in 2022 who knows what’s offensive as a gift this days. Keep your receipts.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
              I bought my girl one and she wants to be buried with it. Seemed crazy expensive at first, but I think I bought two nutrabullets at $100 that both burned out before that. So should have bought one sooner.
              It’s loud and the size of a lawnmower engine but she’s happy with it. I wish there were more products built to last a generation.
              I have a two speed blender that cost $100 twenty years ago and it still runs great. It’s mostly only ever had to blend protein shakes so I should expect that much. I’d hate for a switch or a plug to fail as a weak link on something that is otherwise I’m fine condition.
              All I know is she uses the vitamin daily and I never saw any of the jewelry I bought.
              Course in 2022 who knows what’s offensive as a gift this days. Keep your receipts.
              A vitamix is a health maker, you can read so many stories and videos of people who greatly improved their health buying a Vitamix or blendtec, Smoothies for breakfast changes the game, I keep telling people to invest in these blenders dont waste your money on those cheaper models, just save up or find a sale coupon code and buy a Vitamix or Blendtec its a long term investment and top notch

I hate whey protein isolate but I put on muscle drinking one muscle building smoothie a day, I bought some whey isolate flavorless and mix it with frozen berries, banana, and some spniach or kale, or ill do a peanut butter, banana, whey protein with some almond milk and Ovaltine smoothie.

Comment

A vitamix is a health maker, you can read so many stories and videos of people who greatly improved their health buying a Vitamix or blendtec, Smoothies for breakfast changes the game, I keep telling people to invest in these blenders dont waste your money on those cheaper models, just save up or find a sale coupon code and buy a Vitamix or Blendtec its a long term investment and top notch

I hate whey protein isolate but I put on muscle drinking one muscle building smoothie a day, I bought some whey isolate flavorless and mix it with frozen berries, banana, and some spniach or kale, or ill do a peanut butter, banana, whey protein with some almond milk and Ovaltine smoothie.
                Hectari dropping some knowledge
                hectari hectari likes this.

Comment

Hectari dropping some knowledge
                  yeah man its crazy how easy it is to get your nutrients in with a smoothie vitamix blender, its a game changer so many people I know hate eating salads but with the blender they just down them daily for breakfast lots of fiber and nutrients all in one.

You gotta drink a healthy veggie smoothie every morning or at least every other morning, try Kale, or Spinach, add some fruit like pineapple, or pear, or apple, add some carrot, you can make your own concoction its fun and healthy especially for people who hate eating veggies.

Comment

yeah man its crazy how easy it is to get your nutrients in with a smoothie vitamix blender, its a game changer so many people I know hate eating salads but with the blender they just down them daily for breakfast lots of fiber and nutrients all in one.

You gotta drink a healthy veggie smoothie every morning or at least every other morning, try Kale, or Spinach, add some fruit like pineapple, or pear, or apple, add some carrot, you can make your own concoction its fun and healthy especially for people who hate eating veggies.
                    Yeah, it’s so much easier to digest anything blended. If I wolf something down and don’t chew as much as I should I’ll pay the price.
                    If anyone remembers Bodybuilder Lee Labrada? ( He has a successful supplement company and still looks amazing ) Well his son Hunter is now a pro bodybuilder. He finished fourth at the Olympia last year. Anyway he admits to having a sensitive stomach and minimal appetite. Not optimal for a bodybuilder. I can relate. He blends chicken breast with water and drinks it. Yeah it’s gross but in a way it’s easier than chewing through it if it’s not your thing. I’ve tried it recently. Took some nerve but it wasn’t so bad. Im good at sculling any beverage in one shot so it’s not a big deal for me. I do the same with protein shakes, pitcher of beer, litre of chocolate milk etc. The key is to not season the chicky breast at all and use cold filtered water. I only do it on occasion and the mental side is way worse than the physical side. It’s more of a stigma to get over. It’s nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just keep it to yourself and nobody can bust your b*lls.
                    I mean sometimes I need to get a chicky breast in me so I’ll make chicky nachos. ( cheese, onion, jalapeņos) It’s fun to eat but always punishes me.
                    hectari hectari likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post

Yeah, it’s so much easier to digest anything blended. If I wolf something down and don’t chew as much as I should I’ll pay the price.
                      If anyone remembers Bodybuilder Lee Labrada? ( He has a successful supplement company and still looks amazing ) Well his son Hunter is now a pro bodybuilder. He finished fourth at the Olympia last year. Anyway he admits to having a sensitive stomach and minimal appetite. Not optimal for a bodybuilder. I can relate. He blends chicken breast with water and drinks it. Yeah it’s gross but in a way it’s easier than chewing through it if it’s not your thing. I’ve tried it recently. Took some nerve but it wasn’t so bad. Im good at sculling any beverage in one shot so it’s not a big deal for me. I do the same with protein shakes, pitcher of beer, litre of chocolate milk etc. The key is to not season the chicky breast at all and use cold filtered water. I only do it on occasion and the mental side is way worse than the physical side. It’s more of a stigma to get over. It’s nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just keep it to yourself and nobody can bust your b*lls.
                      I mean sometimes I need to get a chicky breast in me so I’ll make chicky nachos. ( cheese, onion, jalapeņos) It’s fun to eat but always punishes me.
                      I hope he boils the chicken, there was a Jap bodybuilder who died from drinking raw chicken in a blender.

yeah when I used to be into bodybuilding it was hard to eat, I dont have much appetite anyway but I need to get six meals in since im an ectormorph and I just relied on 3 meals and two meal replacement shakes and put on size

Now I dont care about that im older and just care about health and well being and drinking a smoothie packed with veggies in the morning and fruits and a scoop of whey isolate gives me nutrition, protein and Fiber. Veggie and fruit smoothies are great to fight cholesterol too.

Comment

Working...
                      X