No announcement yet.

If you have money invest in a Vitamix or Blendtec blender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    I went with the ninja. My needs are pretty basic. Bananas, frozen berries, greens and yogurt
    Which ninja did you get the new model? I heard those are better than the old ass one I had where the big ass blade came out lol

But the 600 dollar vitamix and blendtecs are still king

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Which ninja did you get the new model? I heard those are better than the old ass one I had where the big ass blade came out lol

But the 600 dollar vitamix and blendtecs are still king
      I've no illusion that this is the equal of the vitamix but it works well enough at less than a sixth of the price.

After about 6 months of daily use, I could smell that the motor was getting hot. I picked up an extra base on Ebay for about $30. Keeping the original, which still works, as a backup.

81t9942oiGL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Comment

Boiling vegetables is usually better. Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer is the best deal. Look for Amazon warehouse deal used section. I have bought them for as little as 40$.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
          Boiling vegetables is usually better. Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer is the best deal. Look for Amazon warehouse deal used section. I have bought them for as little as 40$.
          Good deals on them on Ebay, too.

Comment

You got any good juicing recipes?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

I've no illusion that this is the equal of the vitamix but it works well enough at less than a sixth of the price.

After about 6 months of daily use, I could smell that the motor was getting hot. I picked up an extra base on Ebay for about $30. Keeping the original, which still works, as a backup.

81t9942oiGL._AC_SX569_.jpg
              I saw that at Kohls on sale a while back, I was thinking of buying it, looks good and quick easy clean up, the old school ninja was garbage lol

Comment

The reason that Big Mouth Juicer is so cheap is because its a Centrifugal Juicer which means its oxidizes the juice and the nutrients die quicker from being aerated like that you basically just drinking sugar or low potency juice from your veggies. I have a 300 dollar Omega Masticating Juicer which is WAY BETTER, plus I can eat the firber mulch it pushes out, I make carrot cake from the carrot fiber when I juice carrots. you need to research it.

I saw a cheap one on Amazon for 50 bucks called Homeover Slow Juicer it has good reviews I never tried it, I own a 399 dollar Omega masticating Juicer and its the bomb had a great warranty and its the commercial juicer they use at a lot of juice places, I make beet, carrot and apple juice and its pure and better than centrifugal.

https://www.amazon.com/Machines-HOME...ustomerReviews

71LQ+3z4foL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
                Last edited by hectari; 09-22-2022, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You got any good juicing recipes?
                  I boil my vegetables with my meat. I use to juice lettuce, celery and carrot. Lettuce is good for building muscle and celery boosts testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

The reason that Big Mouth Juicer is so cheap is because its a Centrifugal Juicer which means its oxidizes the juice and the nutrients die quicker from being aerated like that you basically just drinking sugar or low potency juice from your veggies. I have a 300 dollar Omega Masticating Juicer which is WAY BETTER, plus I can eat the firber mulch it pushes out, I make carrot cake from the carrot fiber when I juice carrots. you need to research it.

I saw a cheap one on Amazon for 50 bucks called Homeover Slow Juicer it has good reviews I never tried it, I own a 399 dollar Omega masticating Juicer and its the bomb had a great warranty and its the commercial juicer they use at a lot of juice places, I make beet, carrot and apple juice and its pure and better than centrifugal.

https://www.amazon.com/Machines-HOME...ustomerReviews

71LQ+3z4foL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
                    How many apples does it take for you to get one glass of apple juice?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

How many apples does it take for you to get one glass of apple juice?
                      Not sure but this is an example of a Masticating press squeeze juicer doing 4 apples

Comment

Working...
                      X