No announcement yet.

If you have money invest in a Vitamix or Blendtec blender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loulouie View Post
    I have been making smoothies with Ninja. My smoothies are full of fruits and vegetables, so they are full of fiber. Although Vita Mix seems to win in all comparisons with Ninja's smoothness or thoroughness of mixing. The blender is very easy to clean and simple to use, I never need to remove the top to tamp things up. Overall, it's a great machine.
    What type of ninja are you using? I recently got the one thats similar to the nutri bullet.

Comment

I don't like any of those gimmicky blenders with the plastic jars. I like the higher end Oster blenders that use glass jars and the really strong motors. They don't cost all that much, everything is replaceable, and they just work. I use mine every day for everything from smoothies, alcoholic beverages, soups, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I bet you that guy is not jacked. That's a terrible breakfast.

I eliminate fruits altogether because modern genetically modified fruits are mostly sugar. You can get most of your potassium and fiber needs from other sources without all the sugar.

Also protien supplements lol... those shlts are absolute garbage since they are made primarily of soy. Which skyrockets your estrogen levels.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          I bet you that guy is not jacked. That's a terrible breakfast.
          Theory confirmed. Not jacked.

As soon as I heard that that's what he eats everyday, I knew he wasn't jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I don't like any of those gimmicky blenders with the plastic jars. I like the higher end Oster blenders that use glass jars and the really strong motors. They don't cost all that much, everything is replaceable, and they just work. I use mine every day for everything from smoothies, alcoholic beverages, soups, etc.
            I thought Oster is consider low end?

Comment

I thought Oster is consider low end?
              They do make a lot of budget models for Walmart and Amazon and such but their $60 to $100 range is so good. Motors last forever. I used some of the others, like Ninja, when I was working in the restaurant biz but didn't like them as much as the old Oster my grandma had for 30 years so I bought a new Oster and love it. They models I like don't have the gimmicks and attachments but I don't find most of those things very useful. I greatly prefer glass too because I have a personal neurosis about hazy, etched plastic (from use).

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                They do make a lot of budget models for Walmart and Amazon and such but their $60 to $100 range is so good. Motors last forever. I used some of the others, like Ninja, when I was working in the restaurant biz but didn't like them as much as the old Oster my grandma had for 30 years so I bought a new Oster and love it. They models I like don't have the gimmicks and attachments but I don't find most of those things very useful. I greatly prefer glass too because I have a personal neurosis about hazy, etched plastic (from use).
                Did you update to a Vitamix or Blendtec yet?

Comment

Did you update to a Vitamix or Blendtec yet?
                  Im wondering the same.

Comment

I went with the ninja. My needs are pretty basic. Bananas, frozen berries, greens and yogurt

Comment

I bet that my thirty five dollar blender from Target works better.

Comment

Working...
                      X