Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burning Fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would start with one a day....then try two with the second dose at around 4pm. 3 will be a little hairy without working a physical job to rid yourself of the excess energy.

Comment

Originally posted by chilly9876
      i work, sat in an office all day?thanks for the advice much appreciated.
      I work in an office too, i havent been able to do road work for a while(injury) so i thought i'd try the stack to keep my weight down!

I started with one the first day and two now, I weight around 18st and 2 portions is easily enough for me.

Comment

how long have you been using this and how much have you lost?this is it anyone who has used this stack...hopefully getting my stack tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by chilly9876
          how long have you been using this and how much have you lost?this is it anyone who has used this stack...hopefully getting my stack tomorrow
          3 days and 5 lbs.

Thats nothing unusual for me! I could lose that going for a piss but i have i feeling its working.

I hope it works so i can forget about blowing up in weight when i'm injured. I waste so much time getting ripped that i lose valuable time to improve skills.

Comment

efedrine i one the drug list you fool ill be baned a year.

Comment

Nicht, I got some primatene/caffiene/asparin tablets. I am going to try this stack tomorrow since I got a busy day and see how it turns out....

I will keep you people updated.

Comment

is there any over the counter product i can get in the us
                that i can use in that stack

if i cant find plain efedrine

Comment

Originally posted by leff
                  efedrine i one the drug list you fool ill be baned a year.
                  the last i heard it had been taken off.

Comment

is there an excercise to burning the stomach fat? i want tighter abs all pure muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4Pound1986
                      is there an excercise to burning the stomach fat? i want tighter abs all pure muscle

Yeah right lol.....Best way to achieve this is through hard exercises I like

Bicycle crunches
                      crunches
                      seated twists or leg raises
                      25x4

Abs though are all diet.

Try that routine and watch what you eat and see how it comes out, plus if you digest any enriched flour/bread or anything cut it out and see how you do. I promise results and no pop...Nothing sugary.

Comment

Working...
                      X