Burning Fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ephedrine can kill you

Comment

ASPARTAME is a KNOWN killer...Belcher was guzzling 3 gallons a day of aspartame laced drinks. The problem is there were only a few companies processing Ephedra/Ma Huang...ASPARTAME is a billion dollar industry and the FDA scumbags that weaseled it thru the approval process all got thousand dollar a day ten year jobs with GD Searle (now part of Pharmacia)....and to think the CEO at the time was none other than Donny Rumsfeld!
      Last edited by NichtGeflechten; 10-05-2004, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands
        ephedrine can kill you

Can but not will if USED AS DIRECTED!!!

Besides 97% of america is killing themselves each day with what they put in their mouths.....

Ephedra wont do any damage as long as it is used as directed, when you are using 2-4 pills a day, the ephedra wont due any long term effects to your health but when you are consuming upwards of 12 capsules a day that is a sure sign of something going wrong...

Ephedra like ANYTHING else if used with negligence will only cause harmful effects.

Comment

You cant buy Ephedrine over the counter in the UK but you can buy Do-Do Chesteze which contains enough Ephedrine in one or two tablets for the stack to work.

Do-do Chesteze info

Fawn brown tablet containing: Caffeine 30mg, Ephedrine hydrochloride 18.31mg, Theophylline anhydrous 100mg
          Relief of bronchial cough, wheezing, breathlessness and other symptoms of asthmatic bronchitis and to clear the chest of mucus following upper respiratory tract infection
          Adults: not more than 1 tablet in 4 hours. Maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours
          Young persons over 12 years: 1 tablet and no more than 3 tablets daily with an interval of at least 4 hours between each tablet
          Children: not recommended

Comment

this is true---

Comment

i dont think i'd take anything that had do-do for a name

Comment

that do-do is the same as vasopro.

Leave it up to the UK w/ the name haha.

Comment

ephedrine and cafeine revs your heart man. Fat also won't be gone if you just take the pills alone. you gotta work it out. These pills just accelerates it cuz you your generating more heat and spending more energy. Gives you tons of energy. But like I said it revs yer heart and that can't be good. I used to take "Ripped Fuel" (it had ephedrine and cafeine)lost 20 pounds with a bottle in yeah about a month. But then I'm sitting down watching T.V. then my heart just strats pacing, **** like that. So I stopped, I thought it was gonna gimem a heart attack or sumn.

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
                    ephedrine and cafeine revs your heart man. Fat also won't be gone if you just take the pills alone. you gotta work it out. These pills just accelerates it cuz you your generating more heat and spending more energy. Gives you tons of energy. But like I said it revs yer heart and that can't be good. I used to take "Ripped Fuel" (it had ephedrine and cafeine)lost 20 pounds with a bottle in yeah about a month. But then I'm sitting down watching T.V. then my heart just strats pacing, **** like that. So I stopped, I thought it was gonna gimem a heart attack or sumn.
                    People could eat ridiculously less for a month as long as they nut it up for about half a week and loose that same weight. Its like they say. You are not going to loose the weight unless YOU really want to.

After about a month your stomach shrinks and u get full really quick. Its like u did the gastric bypass naturally hell u even get sick in the stomach if u over eat.

Comment

If you're looking for something to do other than looking for a magic stack, try eating foods that are low on the glycemic index (G.I) scale. That will keep your insulin chugging along at a steady level and turn your body into a fat-burning machine.

You might have to give up some of your favorites (I hated giving up bananas and potatos), but you'll be suprised at the results you get if you stick with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X