• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spinksjinx
    that do-do is the same as vasopro.

Leave it up to the UK w/ the name haha.
    Its pronounsed Dough-Dough!

The tablets are brown and have Do-do written on them! ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
      Its pronounsed Dough-Dough!

The tablets are brown and have Do-do written on them! ha ha!

That just cant be good for business.

Comment

so i take do-do and what else plz eleviel??thanks for the help mate

Comment

1 Bayer aspirin tablet & 1 caffeine tablet...try it on a non-work day to see how it feels. My schedule when cutting fat is like this.....have 3 tabs and a glass of water next to sleeping gear, set alarm for 1.25 hours before you normally get up, quickly take 3 tabs and a little water; reset alarm and go back to sleep. You will wake fully energized and completely ready to go......I would go 30 days stop for 7 and so on.......

Comment

Originally posted by chilly9876
            so i take do-do and what else plz eleviel??thanks for the help mate
            Chemists will ask you why you want do-do, Say its for catarrh and a cough, and its been recomended to you by a family member!

i did a search for do-do Chesteze the other day and it scame up with this.

http://www.theministryoffitness.com/...y/faq/faq2.htm

i have tried to educate myself about it but Nitch and Spinks seem to know a lot more than me. they have been doing it for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by HomicideHank
              If you're looking for something to do other than looking for a magic stack, try eating foods that are low on the glycemic index (G.I) scale. That will keep your insulin chugging along at a steady level and turn your body into a fat-burning machine.

You might have to give up some of your favorites (I hated giving up bananas and potatos), but you'll be suprised at the results you get if you stick with it.
              What foods would you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS1984
                What foods would you recommend?
                here's a pretty good page.... http://www.formulazone.com/glycemic_index.asp

There's a link there in which you can search for the glycemic index of nearly any carbohydrate. The lower, the better. You'll actually find that while you may have to give up a couple of favorite fruits or veggies, it's not a drastic overall change in a healthy diet by any means. It's basically a low-carb diet with a few adjustments.

You're just cutting back on the bread, pasta, and rice mainly. But when you do eat them (in moderation), you need to eat whole grain pasta and bread. None of the white crap.

Always have some protein whenever you eat any carbs. It's slows the absorption of the sugar into your bloodstream.

Comment

thanks for the info eleviel...
                  nicht the website states i should take the following dosage THREE times a day- 18.3 mg ephedrine, 180mg caffeine, 150mg aspirin. Whats your opinion on dosage plz

Comment

Try it ONCE a day from the early morning...if you have no problems....up it on a friday to twice a day so you have 3 days (fri, sat, sun) to adjust. 3 times a day could depend on what you do for a living.....

Comment

i work, sat in an office all day?thanks for the advice much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X