Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's fighter style do you try to emulate? or whats your own style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fight similar to De La Hoya, on my toes moving and stopping once in awhile to get my punches in. I seem to be more effective when I'm the aggressor because then I can make the fight better. I just come in, move my head a little, and get inside to work the body. Very simple I guess.

Comment

My best advice is to stop emulating these fighters, and just listen to what your trainer is telling you. If you get caught up in watching these fighters and doing what they do ithout the proper training, you'll find yourself in real trouble when you step in there with a skilled, disciplined fighter (Think Hamed-Barrera). I've seen a million of these cocky kids in the gym, doing their best Roy Jones impersonation. It's a good thing they're there, I need sparring partners. Just do what your trainer tells you to do. If your trainer tells you to keep your hands up, do it. They know what they're doing.

Comment

Even Though Im A Heavyweight I Try To Emulate Kostya. Not Many Punches But Very Accurate

Comment

Tyson and Cotto are 2 boxers I'd like to mimic. I know COtoo is new, but I like his technique, very sharp

Comment

I agree about listening to your trainer but a good trainer usually helps u improve of off the style u already have. I nevered paid attention to who i fought like but i guess now i fight kinda like PBF and Toney.

Comment

Working...
            X