No announcement yet.

Hurt my back doing burpees .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
    I would be too embarrassed to do something called a 'burpee'.
    Better those than the Rusty Trombone

Comment

My back hurts when I am doing exercises. Why? Should I stop boxing?

Comment

Rest, apply ice packs for 20 mins every few hours, take over-the-counter pain relievers, and avoid strenuous activities. Consider seeing a doctor if pain persists or worsens. Take it easy, mate.

Comment

I totally get it—I hurt my back trying to keep up with an intense workout, thinking I was as fit as I used to be. It was a wake-up call when the pain hit, and I realized just pushing through wasn't the smartest move.

I saw Sina Hasheminejad, a registered physiotherapist, for help. He was really insightful, explaining my back pain in simple terms and setting me up with specific exercises and tips. He taught me core-strengthening exercises like planks and bird-dogs, which helped support my lower back. He also showed me proper stretching techniques, focusing on my hamstrings and lower back, to increase flexibility. Plus, he gave me advice on maintaining good posture both while sitting and standing, which made a big difference in how my back felt day to day. After following his guidance, I noticed a significant improvement in my back pain and my overall mobility.​
          Last edited by Rspen46; 03-21-2024, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X