Foods That Raise Testosterone Levels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Baby Batter Bisque?

Comment

Lentils can be quite tasty and are easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
        Almost all top level fighters are on Testosterone supplements so this doesn't affect them..
        Have't a few been popped for synthetic testosterone?

Comment

Borax, celery juice, chamomile tea, red meat everyday. Good fat from ghee and marrow. Calcium glucarate, milk thistle, TUDCA to help liver flush excess estrogen. Barlowes herbal elixers for performance enhancing herbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Did you know that boxing, getting hit in the brain, actually decreases your testosterone levels through time. There is a balance in your body, when your testosterone levels go up so much they will ultimately go down the same amount. Which is a reason that fighters so often deal with depression. I read about it in the greatest book ever written about boxing, it's called Beyond the Ring. I may have not explained it as thoroughly as the book did, but .....Rockin'
            Lithium will protect the brain. Only clueless clowns fight without lithium.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
              Borax, celery juice, chamomile tea, red meat everyday. Good fat from ghee and marrow. Calcium glucarate, milk thistle, TUDCA to help liver flush excess estrogen. Barlowes herbal elixers for performance enhancing herbs.
              Borax?

Known Studies on the Safety of Borax

The EU has banned borax on claims of impacts on reproductive health, following studies on mice and rats at high (abnormally high) ingested doses.

https://moralfibres.co.uk/is-borax-safe/

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Borax?

Known Studies on the Safety of Borax

The EU has banned borax on claims of impacts on reproductive health, following studies on mice and rats at high (abnormally high) ingested doses.

https://moralfibres.co.uk/is-borax-safe/
                Boron is the best supplement for testosterone. I have used it everyday for years and make lots of bright white semen. That is the perfect reason why the EU gov would try to stop people from using it. The satanist pedo lords hate masculine men and hate fertility.

Comment

Boron is the best supplement for testosterone. I have used it everyday for years and make lots of bright white semen. That is the perfect reason why the EU gov would try to stop people from using it. The satanist pedo lords hate masculine men and hate fertility.
                  You said Borax. Are you supplementing with Boron or are you drinking diluted Borax?
                  Last edited by jaded; 10-13-2021, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

You said Borax. Are you supplementing with Boron or are you drinking diluted Borax?
                    I use a few pinches of borax everyday about 100-150 mg boron equivalent. Boron supps are a waste of money. The only clean supp I could find was Pure brand I would use the whole bottle everyday. I use Prescribed for Life food grade Borax (sodium tetraborate). It is good for many other uses too like detoxing fluoride and killing parasites.

Comment

I use a few pinches of borax everyday about 100-150 mg boron equivalent. Boron supps are a waste of money. The only clean supp I could find was Pure brand I would use the whole bottle everyday. I use Prescribed for Life food grade Borax (sodium tetraborate). It is good for many other uses too like detoxing fluoride and killing parasites.
                      Never tried that before. Now I may have to.

Comment

Working...
                      X