Collapse
No announcement yet.

Title boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Title have any distributers in Canada. I like alot of your stuff but us canucks always get screwed with customs fees/duties so everything ends up costing nearly double the listed price.

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
    I heard Rival's gloves were ****, but that was like two years ago. I'm sure they've come a long way, they definately look ergonomic
    I've got Rival Super Bag Gloves, Sparring Gloves and headgear and have no complaints. They get heavy use and hold up fine.

And actually the reason I have all rival stuff is because they are Canadian so I can order without paying customs fees. If customs fees didn't exist I'd probably have stuff from Title.

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
      I have no problem recommending any product that is as good as the Rival gear...it may be a bit more expensive but it's worth every penny IMO. I recently met with Neil and some of the other Rival Boxing employees while at the TITLE National tournament and they gave me some good insight on their current products as well as the new stuff they'll be introducing soon. I'll be sure to keep everyone on here posted.

GOOD THINGS ARE BEING INTRODUCED FROM RIVAL!

TITLE is also the exclusive US distributor of Rival products so the 20% off forum discount can be applied towards awesome stuff like this too!

Boxing shoes in general run narrow for better ankle support. I usually recommend that you go with a 1/2 size bigger than what you would wear in a street shoe. The Nike Lo-Pro shoes are exceptionally narrow.

I doubt that we'll sell shoes with different widths simply because the shoes size usually correlates with the width of the foot. I will mention this in my next product meeting, however.

If you could obtain Adidas Boxing 2000's in size 8.5 US I'd buy like 4 pair.

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
        Thanks for your feedback Shawn.

Which gloves are you talking about specifically? Some lines of gloves are offered in the standard Medium (regular) large, XL, etc. However we do manufactuer the gloves to allow extra room for tape, gauze or a standard 180" handwrap to fit inside the glove comfortably.

Do you think we should possibly introduce a size small in our adult gloves?
        Yes. introducing a small would be very benificial. I am talking about the Title Gel bag gloves in medium. Compared to the Ringside IMF tech bag gloves in medium, the hand compartment is WAY over sized. For me to get a proper fit with the glove I would need to use in excess of 15 yards of gauze on each hand.

I understand your design goal was probably leaving the ability for a lone individual to glove/ deglove themselves while wrapped, so you increased the size of the compartment, to ease hand insertion. A better solution and a solution ringside used, and all amateur gloves use, is to use a nylon lining that makes it very easy to slip your hand into a snuggly fitting hand compartment.

Like I said before, the new Ringside IMF techs abandoned the Nylon lining. Perhaps the fuzzy stuff is cheaper or something, but it makes the glove worthless too be because as you did, they enlarged the hand compartment to compensate.

Ive had to resort to doing all of my training in a pair of 10 ounce Ringside Amateur Gloves when I would much rather be doing my training in a pair of 14 ounce bag gloves of similar build and hand compartment size.

Perhaps look into building a bag glove off of your amateur glove patterns. The size we fight in, the fit we fight in, but designed to train in.

Comment

Originally posted by RightHooker View Post
          Does Title have any distributers in Canada. I like alot of your stuff but us canucks always get screwed with customs fees/duties so everything ends up costing nearly double the listed price.

I've got Rival Super Bag Gloves, Sparring Gloves and headgear and have no complaints. They get heavy use and hold up fine.

And actually the reason I have all rival stuff is because they are Canadian so I can order without paying customs fees. If customs fees didn't exist I'd probably have stuff from Title.
          We do have a Canadian distributor actually, Coach's Choice. (www.russanber.com) Russ Anber runs the company and is also the guy in charge of the equipment design at Rival.

Comment

Another order through Title .

Title FTW!

Bret, does Title have any plans on increasing the brands they sell? Will they be adding any more manufacturers soon?

Comment

I was looking at the karate gear in the close out corner

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-karate-gear.html

and all that stuff is on sale for like 5$'s from like 20$ or 30$ does the 20% discount work on the close out items assuming i spend more then 50$?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
                Another order through Title .

Title FTW!

Bret, does Title have any plans on increasing the brands they sell? Will they be adding any more manufacturers soon?

We are actually expanding our existing lines (Platinum, Classic, Fighting, GEL) and will be introducing new products throughout the rest of the summer/fall.

Originally posted by Ylem122 View Post
                I was looking at the karate gear in the close out corner

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-karate-gear.html

and all that stuff is on sale for like 5$'s from like 20$ or 30$ does the 20% discount work on the close out items assuming i spend more then 50$?
                The discount cannot be applied to items listed on sale or currently on clearance.

Comment

you forgot to mention the weight of these gloves in the product description!

what is the weight?

TITLE GEL WORLD BAG GLOVES
                  Item Number: GTWBG

Comment

Originally posted by SiAp View Post
                    you forgot to mention the weight of these gloves in the product description!

what is the weight?

TITLE GEL WORLD BAG GLOVES
                    Item Number: GTWBG

These are based offf of a physical hand size instead of weight, however they are approx 16 oz

Comment

Im looking at getting everlast protex 2 training gloves do you know if there any good and i heard everlast hand compartments are small is that true i do use two hand wraps and worried my hand wont fit. Also it seems title only has l/xl in hook and loop why is that and are l/xl that much bigger? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X