Collapse
No announcement yet.

Title boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bret, can you give me some information on the sizing of the groin protectors? I've heard from a few people that they run large in size. I have a 29/30 inch waist and weigh about 130 lbs. I'm debating whether to get a small or a medium. I'm going to be wearing it over shorts. I'm also debating which one to get, I sparr 2-3x a week for 3rds a session. Do you think the standard title groin protect can hold up for very long?

http://store.titleboxing.com/gpp.html

Thanks.

Comment

• Here's our sizing chart for Groin Protectors:

Small (26-30) Up to 125 lbs
      Medium (30-34) 125 to 150 lbs
      Large (34-38) 150 lbs +
      XL (38-44) 165 lbs +

EDIT: A general rule to remember is that they run a little larger than normal, but this is to accommodate shorts or trunks to be worn underneath.

The GPP is very durable and should hold up fine for you. It's one of our most popular ones and is unbeatable at $9.99
      Last edited by TITLE BOXING; 08-06-2009, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Brett. Get some good clothes on sale, man, and do another free shipping deal for tommarrow and I'll order 1-200.00 worth of ****. :-P .......................

That desert camo everlast shirt is excellent... The everlast polo is a little small for an xxl but I have large shoulders and chest so whatever, it fits...The 'freebie' t-shirt is of exceptional quality for a shirt that's only 5.00, next time I order I'm getting you go get me 20 of them, unbelievably quality product for only 5.00. The one that really fits me the best was that freebie 5.00 shirt. I wanna get like 20 of those bitches

Comment

• hey, along with the clothes, ill even get some of the title gel gloves too (maybe) .

I hear they're friendly to punchers.

Comment

• Glad to hear you're happy with the new threads!

As for the Friday deal, I'll see what I can do. There might be something special or might not...you never know

Comment

• think i'll be needing another set of glovers assistants, so i hope the friday deal's good today.

Comment

Working...
              X