Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Video Me Jumping Rope at the Gym**Video**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to think it improves your co-ordination, which it does (for jumping rope at the very least)

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
      I like to think it improves your co-ordination, which it does (for jumping rope at the very least)
      that 2! jumping rope helps out with alot of different things! that's why boxers have been doing it since the beginning of the sport.

Comment

what kind of rope do you have and where did you buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by LatinoGloves View Post
          Just a short clip of me jumping rope at the gym. I always jump for 5, 3 minute rounds as a warm-up, before I stretch and do anything else

Very good skipping.

I hope I can get as good as that!

Comment

Why the hell do you have pink gloves? back in my day you would get walloped for that

Comment

Originally posted by LatinoGloves View Post
              thanks...people on here dont think i really train and box because all the videos of me sparring are from inside my garage with friends. so im trying to find videos of me working out or at my gym
              why do you have a tshirt that says westcoast when you live in OKlahoma? hey are you mexican?

Comment

so wat ur saying is that there UR pink gloves lol

Comment

I've really started to get into the whole jumping rope thing. When I first started my trainer said to do it for 2, 2 minute rounds. Then I started to slack and only do it for like 1. But now I do it for about the first 10-15 minutes of my workout to warm up, I think it's probably one of the most under rated or at least over looked parts of the work out. You can work up a good sweat jumping rope. Nice video BTW, keep it up!

Comment

You still have those pink gloves sonny?

Comment

Thats really good im not that advanced in rope skipping yet but getting better it's good for practicing footwork and getting your hands + feet in synch

Comment

Working...
                      X