No announcement yet.

Winning now on TITLE Boxing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waldo478 View Post
    I had a pair of the Winnings as a gift. NO WAY I could afford them myself. Just bought the fightings w/ gift certificate and actually arent that bad. Very very similar...I like em. Definately worth the money IMOpinion.
    can you post some pics comparing them.

Comment

A good friend of mine bought the headgear but he's returning it LOL... I tried it on but the cheeks aren't even...one side pops out a bit... but the quality is pretty good

Comment

Nice KO vid!!!! Haha! I dont have the old ones....I gave them to my neighbor kid who comes around all of the time....so no pics.....BUT....they are pretty close. Havent tried the hheadgear..............

Comment

Fighting Sports Gear

Okay guys, for Christmas I got myself a new pair of bag gloves and punch mitts. I got the 10 oz fighting Sports Pro Punching Bag Gloves and the Fighting Sport Pro Punching Mitts from Title. So here is my review as a U.S.A. Boxing Coach. I was hoping that they would be as good as Winning products but I hate to disappoint you. The bag gloves and punch mitts are not made with the same same foam that Winning is known for and the finish workmanship of the Fighting Sports gear is no were near as neat and as precise as Winning. The bag gloves are okay for bag work but not as comfortable as Winning and the punch mitts are slightly thicker that the Winnings making them a bit bigger. So if you looking for quality, stick with Winning but if your looking form cheap, then you'll get your monies worth! For the same price of Fighting Sports, you can get yourself some top quality gear like Twins Special gloves or Everlast Professional Mantis Punch Mitts. Another thing, Fighting Sports gear is made in china, not Japan!!

Comment

thanks for the review pony. Someone should still try the 16oz training lace ups and see how the foam is in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
              Okay guys, for Christmas I got myself a new pair of bag gloves and punch mitts. I got the 10 oz fighting Sports Pro Punching Bag Gloves and the Fighting Sport Pro Punching Mitts from Title. So here is my review as a U.S.A. Boxing Coach. I was hoping that they would be as good as Winning products but I hate to disappoint you. The bag gloves and punch mitts are not made with the same same foam that Winning is known for and the finish workmanship of the Fighting Sports gear is no were near as neat and as precise as Winning. The bag gloves are okay for bag work but not as comfortable as Winning and the punch mitts are slightly thicker that the Winnings making them a bit bigger. So if you looking for quality, stick with Winning but if your looking form cheap, then you'll get your monies worth! For the same price of Fighting Sports, you can get yourself some top quality gear like Twins Special gloves or Everlast Professional Mantis Punch Mitts. Another thing, Fighting Sports gear is made in china, not Japan!!
              How to they compare to the other brands? i.e Grant, reyes, everlast ect. Better or worse value for money & quality?

Comment

Originally posted by Eshays! View Post
                How to they compare to the other brands? i.e Grant, reyes, everlast ect. Better or worse value for money & quality?
                Hello from the new guy: )

I just got the 16oz training gloves and I think they are really nice feeling/looking. I have used a lot of different brands before including Everlast, Twins, Rival, Title, and I can't think of one of those that fits as nice. Don't get me wrong, they are not Winning, but they are also about a 1/3 of the cost. I have a hard enough time coming up with a $100 for gloves, but $270??? Winning gloves feel SO good, but I just can't justify spending that kind of dough for gloves that i go through in a season. I would say on a scale from 1-100 with Winning being a 100, these Fighting gloves I got are about a 95ish. My Rival gloves were mid 90's, Twins 87ish, Title's were their $40 pair but lasted a good year and half 85, Everlast bag gloves would of been 88ish. That is my two cents on these gloves for what it is worth. If anything changes to my opinion I will definitley let you know but for now they were worth my $100.
                Last edited by The Misfit; 01-14-2009, 05:31 PM. Reason: added stuff

Comment

Originally posted by The Misfit View Post

I just got the 16oz training gloves and I think they are really nice feeling/looking. I have used a lot of different brands before including Everlast, Twins, Rival, Title, and I can't think of one of those that fits as nice. Don't get me wrong, they are not Winning, but they are also about a 1/3 of the cost. I have a hard enough time coming up with a $100 for gloves, but $270??? Winning gloves feel SO good, but I just can't justify spending that kind of dough for gloves that i go through in a season. I would say on a scale from 1-100 with Winning being a 100, these Fighting gloves I got are about a 95ish. My Rival gloves were mid 90's, Twins 87ish, Title's were their $40 pair but lasted a good year and half 85, Everlast bag gloves would of been 88ish. That is my two cents on these gloves for what it is worth. If anything changes to my opinion I will definitley let you know but for now they were worth my $100.

Thanks Misfit! Good info....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
                    Anybody see that? They're on TITLE now, as "Fighting Sports". Gloves/ headgear are pretty reasonable to for the quality, gloves are at 100 and headgear at 90
                    No! That is NOT Winning gear!! Its a lower comparitive brand but def not Winning.... i personally know the owner of Winning USA (Kazumichi) and Winning is all I wear

I know its expensive but TRUST ME ITS WELL WORTH IT!!

http://www.winning-usa.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The Misfit View Post

can you post some multi view pics please.

Comment

Working...
                      X