Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winning now on TITLE Boxing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea, look at the avatar, those are winning gloves, just an fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet*science View Post
      Oh yea, look at the avatar, those are winning gloves, just an fyi.
      i just got a pair of the 16oz winning gloves. they exceeded my expectations. excellent hand protection.

how do u like em? what size did u get? and what other gloves have u tried?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
        I don't think we will ever know!! lol...Even "Fighting Sports" implies that they are a Winning brand but don't go all the way in saying it...
        yea i know, i tried some winning gloves on at my gym and they are worth every penny. I dont think these could compare but there is a slim chance.

so someone who has winnig get them and do a comparison review!

Comment

Hey guys I'm interested in buying some Winning Gloves but on the Winning-Usa page I only found 14 oz lace up gloves and I want some 16 oz Lace up gloves..........where can I find some 16 oz lace up Winning Gloves for purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by h_town_21 View Post
            Hey guys I'm interested in buying some Winning Gloves but on the Winning-Usa page I only found 14 oz lace up gloves and I want some 16 oz Lace up gloves..........where can I find some 16 oz lace up Winning Gloves for purchase?
            http://winning-usa.com/progloves.html

bottom left, the MS-600.

Comment

Boxingsmash, I ve got some 16oz lace ups. Thhe funny thing is prior to that I had 14oz everlast hook and loop gloves, I feel quicker with my heavier gloves! They are simply amazing. I plan to get some grants later on maybe just to have another pair to train in.

Comment

Fighting Gloves

I had a pair of the Winnings as a gift. NO WAY I could afford them myself. Just bought the fightings w/ gift certificate and actually arent that bad. Very very similar...I like em. Definately worth the money IMOpinion.

Comment

sorry ...new to site....did do a comparison and post though.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
                    Anybody see that? They're on TITLE now, as "Fighting Sports". Gloves/ headgear are pretty reasonable to for the quality, gloves are at 100 and headgear at 90
                    hahahaha, youre hella dumb. Hahaha, thats a knockoff of Winning.

Comment

Unbeaten 2-0.......awesome man! How long have you been boxing? Good job!!! Keep it going.....

Comment

Working...
                      X