Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winning now on TITLE Boxing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone order the training gloves and post a review.

Comment

i would have considered ordering a pair of training gloves, but i need 18s, not 16s. im curious to hear someone's review.

mikebrew mentioned fighting's headgear looks to be superior to winning. being that winning is universally considered to be the best headgear on the market, used by de la hoya, pacquiao, margarito, cotto, collazo, vargas, etc. i sincerely doubt it.....

i am also curious about the punch mitts. anyone gets anything, post a review please!

Comment

They look appealing. If they are half as good as winning then they should still be better than the rest. Just hope it's not a big hoax. I might consider a pair. I'm in the market for a new pair of training gloves but cannot make up my mind to save my life. I just can't justify spending top dollar for winning ot my mind would be made up.

Comment

http://store.titleboxing.com/fighting-sports.html

I contacted Winning-USA, to ask about Fighting Sports, he said they have nothing to do with Fighting Sports. He also said that Title has asked him numerous times to partner up, but he kept declining. He also assumes they studied Winning's gloves/headgear, and designed their own version of them.

If you check the SKU # of the Fighting Sports gear, they all start with "WIN".

Also, the words under Winning's logo, say "Fighting Sports World"

fishy, eh?
          Last edited by boxingsmash69; 12-18-2008, 03:59 PM.

Comment

^^^
            haha u called them up... buttt yooo mannnn **** i might get those gloves they look niceeeeeee

the original equipment is like 200+ for sparing gloves but they are ****in tight... love them

Comment

Originally posted by bluehefner View Post
              ^^^
              haha u called them up... buttt yooo mannnn **** i might get those gloves they look niceeeeeee

the original equipment is like 200+ for sparing gloves but they are ****in tight... love them
              yeah, the main reason i called was to check the shipping status of my 16oz winning gloves, so i also asked about fighting sports.

winning gloves are worth every penny, by the way. excellent hand protection.

i have a hand injury from landing a very hard right straight on a sparring partner's forehead, from november 2007 (i was using 16oz ringside imf tech gloves). it's in between the middle and knuckle area. it's healing better, but i can still notice it when i land right hands with the imfs.

with the 16oz winning, i decided to throw a hard right straight (with handwraps) onto my WALL. and i didnt feel a thing. (usually i can feel some pain when im using my 16oz imf tech's on the WATER heavybag.)

love em.

Comment

winning is by far the best boxing gear on the planet, i dont rate the cheek headguard tho, you can move your head well and its light, but it offers little protection and its tight round your head, i heard great things with the facesaver winning one tho, the groin protector and gloves are 10 outta 10 tho for sure. anyone else hear bout you can only have the gold/silver/bronze winning if your a world champ?

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
                  i would have considered ordering a pair of training gloves, but i need 18s, not 16s. im curious to hear someone's review.

mikebrew mentioned fighting's headgear looks to be superior to winning. being that winning is universally considered to be the best headgear on the market, used by de la hoya, pacquiao, margarito, cotto, collazo, vargas, etc. i sincerely doubt it.....

i am also curious about the punch mitts. anyone gets anything, post a review please!
                  No, I said the headgear looks better than most of the stuff on the market. Like, Everlast, which I have and really just don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
                    http://store.titleboxing.com/fighting-sports.html

I contacted Winning-USA, to ask about Fighting Sports, he said they have nothing to do with Fighting Sports. He also said that Title has asked him numerous times to partner up, but he kept declining. He also assumes they studied Winning's gloves/headgear, and designed their own version of them.

If you check the SKU # of the Fighting Sports gear, they all start with "WIN".

Also, the words under Winning's logo, say "Fighting Sports World"

fishy, eh?
                    Maybe Winning Japan is partnered up with TITLE and USA doesn't like/know of it??...that's really all I can think of. They certainly appear to be a Winning brand/affiliate.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
                      Maybe Winning Japan is partnered up with TITLE and USA doesn't like/know of it??...that's really all I can think of. They certainly appear to be a Winning brand/affiliate.

yeah that's a possibility. after all, the guy i talked to is the guy who imports Winning products from Japan to USA.

Comment

Working...
                      X