No announcement yet.

Speed V Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bomber91 View Post
    speed........cuz it also comes with power........
    Paulie and Calderon don't agree with ya

Comment

gotta have a combination of both. But i rather have speed

Comment

It's interesting to compare posters' answers to what they see themselves as possessing more of. It's probably more likely that those that are more powerful, but slower, prefer to have more speed because that's something that they're probably working more on to improve their skills. One that is very quick, but not very powerful, would probably prefer to have more power as to be able to inflict more damage.

I would say I am very slow, so I would like to have more speed over power. It's hard for me to say what I would like to have been born with; I would probably go for power though. Speed seems like something that can be developed more than power.

Comment

Speed.....speed kills, and what is power? speed + weight. correct punching adds power.

Comment

speed kills, but cotto just about killed malignaggi. I'd still rather box like paulie or pep than bang like foreman or miranda.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
              Speed.....speed kills, and what is power? speed + weight. correct punching adds power.
              I think the power debated here is naturally heavy hands. You are correct, but some people will still naturally have more power than others and can hurt with a stiff slow jab.

Comment

Working...
              X