Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speed V Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have both, so don't have to choose. You need both to succeed in the game but acheiving KO's is essential as a novice whther you do it with big punches or an accumulation of fast combinations. Mnay people I know have had their careers messed up after a few close L's where a KO would have made the difference.

Comment

This message is hidden because Rafael Benitez is on your ignore list.

Thats AWESOME! My first ignore, I am so proud of myself!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

Thats AWESOME! My first ignore, I am so proud of myself!
        Alot of people feel proud when they come out and admit they are gay. I don't think anybody reads any of his advice after seeing that you clearly neither have any speed or power. If there are noobs who think he knows anything, just look at his nerdy haircut as well as his undefined shoulders. Not to mention his smelly grandpa grey jogging pants! :wt:

Comment

Wow, that is the most constructive thing I have ever seen by his name! Sweet!

Comment

Wow, that is the most constructive thing I have ever seen by his name! Sweet!
            You are seriously gay son, you don't just look it.

Comment

You seem to be trying to say something. Maybe if you took the **** out of your mouth I would be able to understand you... wait nope, you'd still be ignored.

Comment

You seem to be trying to say something. Maybe if you took the **** out of your mouth I would be able to understand you... wait nope, you'd still be ignored.
                Haha, what a tit. Responds directly to my comment after having me on 'ignore'. I feel sorry for this loser who thinks anyone cares what he reads after posting vids of a **** punk ass white boy trying to box! People like this were forced to do my homework at school.

Comment

He is still trying to talk to me isn't he?

Comment

He is still trying to talk to me isn't he?
                    Nobody was talking to this tit in first place. Just laughing at his expert boxing videos!

Comment

LOL! This goon is trying to flame me by leaving profile messeges! Turns out I see this!

Comment

Working...
                      X