No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Rope Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Rope Work

Since you guys have such short attention spans, here is a short excerpt of a session of rope work.

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

Since you guys have such short attention spans, here is a short excerpt of a session of rope work.
    lol....ur such a beginner

Comment

Originally posted by King James III View Post
      lol....ur such a beginner
      I'll admit, I am not that great on the rope. I don't really incorporate it into my routine that much. I probably should start back up. I stopped doing it after the first time I injured my wrist, and never really started doing it again.

I really only do it on rest days when I am sore to get the blood moving now.

Id also like to challenge you to jump rope in Jordans. It feels like you are wearing ski boots.
      Last edited by !! Shawn; 07-01-2008, 12:27 AM.

Comment

/

jump rope was quite good,

who were you threating to kill at the begining for looking at you?

theres somthing quite queer looking about your rope jumping tho

Comment

It waonly a matter of time before Mr Tricky would come and show some love! lol

Comment

Looks like you just learned that... Still good though.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
              Looks like you just learned that... Still good though.
              Nah, just a little rusty. First time I broke out the rope in a good 6 months or so.

Comment

I like the area you live in. Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson123 View Post
                  I like the area you live in. Florida?
                  Long Beach California

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    I'll admit, I am not that great on the rope. I don't really incorporate it into my routine that much. I probably should start back up. I stopped doing it after the first time I injured my wrist, and never really started doing it again.

I really only do it on rest days when I am sore to get the blood moving now.

Id also like to challenge you to jump rope in Jordans. It feels like you are wearing ski boots.
                    You have an excuse for everything don't you Shawn. Oh well I fractured the nail on my index finger so I haven't incorporated the heavy bag into my routine. I might be adding to my regime soon but that finger nail man.

Comment

Working...
                    X