Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Rope Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punchdrunk, which one are you in the sparring video?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
      Once again, you show impressive skills in dodging what my post was really about.
      And what was your post about? You trying to claim that the European style is the correct one, just like I said you would? Or you trying to say I am stiff and upright in the ring when that is the furthest possible thing from the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        And what was your post about? You trying to claim that the European style is the correct one, just like I said you would? Or you trying to say I am stiff and upright in the ring when that is the furthest possible thing from the truth?
        It's right there in pretty clear English, try again.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
          Punchdrunk, which one are you in the sparring video?
          I'm the fat old guy, absorbing all the punches.

Comment

/

Funny you mention the current olympic squad. I was in the gym today with Shawn Estrada.

Its funny how you keep saying I don't have fights, because I do. A few people on here know my record, Da1catus being one of them, but I have asked them to keep that private, because frankly it is irrelevant.

I am not dodging anything, I am simply keeping pointless babble about records out of conversations about technique, because it has no place there.
            one again WTF are you talking about?

why is a boxing forum an irelavent place to post your record, your records ovbisusly is total bull**** otherwise you would hapily post it, todays world if full of excuse from people like you,

tbh id be shocked if your trainer has let you fight

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
              one again WTF are you talking about?

why is a boxing forum an irelavent place to post your record, your records ovbisusly is total bull**** otherwise you would hapily post it, todays world if full of excuse from people like you,

tbh id be shocked if your trainer has let you fight
              TBH, Id be shocked if your mother lets you eat with a fork. I am sure its spoons all the way for you. She can't have her spasticated baby poking his eye out with anything sharp.

Comment

punch drunk whats your record?

Comment

Funny you mention the current olympic squad. I was in the gym today with Shawn Estrada.

Its funny how you keep saying I don't have fights, because I do. A few people on here know my record, Da1catus being one of them, but I have asked them to keep that private, because frankly it is irrelevant.

I am not dodging anything, I am simply keeping pointless babble about records out of conversations about technique, because it has no place there.
                  Hahaha You have the lamest funniest excuses shawn. Do you sit in your room with one of those excuse balls for all your excuses, of course your boxing record is relevant this is a BOXING forum isn't it? Silly douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                    I'm the fat old guy, absorbing all the punches.
                    Lol I wouldnt call you fat, you look pretty In-shape to me, by the way you have good defense, I really need to work on knowing where I am in the ring and my defense...

Comment

Originally posted by hello2007 View Post
                      punch drunk whats your record?
                      62-26 I think

Comment

Working...
                      X