Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Rope Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

illl be honest... all ur videos are good...

but this one is terrible

altho i coulda just IMed u and told u that

Comment

it looks good for someone beginning, keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        it looks good for someone beginning, keep it up
        LMAO, that will annoy him,

il be honest your skipping vid dosent look like your begining it looks quite good, but queer

Comment

Jump roping is for school girls and ******s.

Comment

its good, some poeple have strange opinions.. he a beginner? common man..

Comment

Originally posted by moin126 View Post
              its good, some poeple have strange opinions.. he a beginner? common man..
              Depends on how you define a beginner. To me, a beginner is someone with less than 10 amateur fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                Depends on how you define a beginner. To me, a beginner is someone with less than 10 amateur fights.
                I took the time to read some of your posts, and I finally get it now. I have been constantly confused by the intelligent posts followed by utter nonsense, and I finally get it now.

You are from Europe. I saw the video of you sparring, it all became so clear. You seem to have been trained in the stiff upright European style. I am sure it was drilled into your head that there is only one right way to do something.

The American style of boxing must drive you insane. You must think to yourself "THEY ARE DOING IT WRONG! THAT IS NOT HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO IT!"

Comment

wow great job man.. though its hard for me to jump good with both feet and feel relaxed i usually use one foot and dont do those flashy tricks :P great rope work man

Comment

Pretty good. Not great but pretty good. What was with you yelling at the start?

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
                      Pretty good. Not great but pretty good. What was with you yelling at the start?
                      An unnamed person in my house was making funny faces at me causing me to miss a steps and subsequently turn my back into a welted mess. After about the 10th time, I became a little irritated.

When I miss a step I don't normally catch the front of my feet, it clips my heel and whips me in the back, and it stings like a ****ing *****, especially without a shirt on.

Comment

Working...
                      X