STRETCHING for 5 mins

JUMPING ROPE 30-45 mins straight

SHADOW BOXING with weighted gloves for 6 rounds

HEAVY BAG for 6 rounds

BODY BAG for 6 rounds

DOUBLE END BAG 6 rounds

MEDICINE BALL ROUTINES

SPEED BAG

COUNT DOWN (10 JUMPING JACKS 10 BURPEES 10 MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS 10 PUSH-UPS THEN 9 OF EACH THEN 8 OF EACH THEN 7 AND SO ON)

I do the following WHEN I WANT,WHICH IS LIKE 3-5 DAYS A WEEK:

RUN TO WALL HIT HEAVY BAG 8 TIMES QUICK RUN BACK TO WALL. START OVER. FOR 4 ROUNDS.

SLEDGE HAMMER 2 different size tires

RUNNING AND SPRINTS

SWIMMING AND ROUTINES IN POOL

PADS WITH TRAINER

SPARRING

DUCKING/SLIPPING ROPE

PUSH-UPS

PULL-UPS

AN ARSENAL OF ABDOMINAL EXCERCISES

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

MY OWN MADE UP EXCERCISES FROM MOVIES FOR FUN. (CHECK DISTRICT 13)

THROW IN MY WEIGHTED VEST AND RESISTENCE BANDS THEN YOU HAVE A SERIOUS WORKOUT.

DOESN'T SEEM LIKE ALOT BUT ITS THE NUMBERS AND TIME I DO THESE WORKOUTS FOR.

ANYONE ****IN WIT THIS?

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
    I do the following EVERYDAY!

STRETCHING for 5 mins

HEAVY BAG for 6 rounds

BODY BAG for 6 rounds

DOUBLE END BAG 6 rounds

MEDICINE BALL ROUTINES

SPEED BAG

COUNT DOWN (10 JUMPING JACKS 10 BURPEES 10 MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS 10 PUSH-UPS THEN 9 OF EACH THEN 8 OF EACH THEN 7 AND SO ON)

RUN TO WALL HIT HEAVY BAG 8 TIMES QUICK RUN BACK TO WALL. START OVER. FOR 4 ROUNDS.

RUNNING AND SPRINTS

PADS WITH TRAINER

SPARRING

DUCKING/SLIPPING ROPE

PUSH-UPS

PULL-UPS

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

ANYONE ****IN WIT THIS?
    DAMN! what kind of time commitment you puttin in? do u box for $$$? i have school, work, and a wife, dont know where i would find the time for all that. If i could make $$ from boxing i would put that kind of time in, but **** bro, that is intense!

Comment

Nice man i like i'll post mine, EVERYONE should post theres lol think uve started something lol

Comment

damn! whats your nutrition look like? i'm guessing you eat whatever the hell you want and as much of it as you want with a workout like that..??

Comment

STRETCHING for 5 mins

HEAVY BAG for 6 rounds 5 x 3 round for MMA and 5x5 for boxing

On top of this

Monday -

Gym - Chest and biceps at gym doin push ups,Bench,Flys,dumpbell press, then for bi's, curls, 21's, cable machine and pull ups

Tuesday

Ju Jitsu for a hour and half

Gym - Run for 45-Hour, Bike 45- hour, and Cross trainer 45-hour all speed and agression

Wed-

Legs and Tri's Leg press, Squats, Leg curl machine, Tri - Weighted Dips, cable machine, and Other tri machines

Thursday

Gym - Run for 45-Hour, Bike 45- hour, and Cross trainer 45-hour all speed and agression

Friday

Gym - Lats, Shoulders - Lat Pull Downs, Pull Ups, Head stand push ups, Then weights for shoulders, maybe throw in some neck
          depends who i'm with

Also do a bunch of head movement drills, sparring in ju jitsu, boxing and then MMA 3 nites a week ontop of work

Comment

pads and sit ups everyday 2

Saturday and Sundays are "Guess What Days", where one of the 4 people i train with phone everyone up and say, Guess what we are doin today, and thats wat we do lol
            Last edited by Tysonisgod; 10-19-2007, 01:14 PM. Reason: I forgot to add it? lol

Comment

Originally posted by slurpee View Post
              damn! whats your nutrition look like? i'm guessing you eat whatever the hell you want and as much of it as you want with a workout like that..??
              THE TRAINING ALLOWS ME TO. I WOULDNT IF I DIDNT TRAIN THIS WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post

STRETCHING for 5 mins

HEAVY BAG for 6 rounds

BODY BAG for 6 rounds

DOUBLE END BAG 6 rounds

MEDICINE BALL ROUTINES

SPEED BAG

RUNNING AND SPRINTS

PADS WITH TRAINER

SPARRING

DUCKING/SLIPPING ROPE

PUSH-UPS

PULL-UPS

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

ANYONE ****IN WIT THIS?
                yo D, i do that as my warmup dawg.... lol jus kiddin thats some serious **** there my man mad props for that **** bro seriously thats some insane ass **** thats alot of work u do. i workout mad hard too for like 2- 2.5 hours 6 days a week, but now u have given me motivation to go even further cuz i thought i did mad crazy **** but ur nuttier than me when it comes to workin out. good to know that there is someone is committed as u r. if i'm ever down south im gonna hit ya up and we're gonna spar cuz we could def give some HARD ass work to each other. props again man...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  yo D, i do that as my warmup dawg.... lol jus kiddin thats some serious **** there my man mad props for that **** bro seriously thats some insane ass **** thats alot of work u do. i workout mad hard too for like 2- 2.5 hours 6 days a week, but now u have given me motivation to go even further cuz i thought i did mad crazy **** but ur nuttier than me when it comes to workin out. good to know that there is someone is committed as u r. if i'm ever down south im gonna hit ya up and we're gonna spar cuz we could def give some HARD ass work to each other. props again man...
                  I'D ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD TO SPARRING YOU. WIN OR LOSE WE'D BOTH GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT.

AFTER I WIN FLORIDA STATE PAL IN NOVEMBER IM GONNA GO ON A STATE RAMPAGE.

THE NEW VID IS GONNA BE SICK...

GET THIS S.K...I'M GONNA SHOW ME DOING SPEED BAG WITH JABS.. NOW IS THAT SICK?

Comment

damn, no one is touching that. but i've only been training really hard for 3 months or so.

Comment

Working...
                    X