Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boxing friends are telling me to stay away form these foods. Is thsi true.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carbs = energy

u need em

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage* View Post
      carbs = energy

u need em
      Well I know if I just ate all veggies and protein id loose weight and my muscle. Which isnt a good thing. But I just wanted to know if I was eating right.

So lemme get this straight.
      Good carbs slow absorbing ones taht I need are.
      Brown rice. Ill cut that out cause I hate rice.
      Sweet Potatoe I like that.
      Whole grain bread im not sure of cause its more processed I don't liek bread anyway.
      Peas I like them.
      Corn.
      Steel cut oats.

Proteins lean white meat
      chciken breast fish orange roughy tuna flounder cod fish crab

Comment

add some RAW almonds in there as a snack (you need raw cuz when they roast almonds it changes the good fats in them to bad fats). they are very filling and full of protein. Also, raw sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds are full of protein. always get unsalted, cuz salt will make you retain water.

Originally posted by Zach53088 View Post
        Well I know if I just ate all veggies and protein id loose weight and my muscle. Which isnt a good thing. But I just wanted to know if I was eating right.

Whole grain bread im not sure of cause its more processed I don't liek bread anyway.
        Peas I like them.
        Corn.
        Steel cut oats.

Proteins lean white meat

Comment

Peas I like them.
          Corn.
          Steel cut oats.

Proteins lean white meat
          right on the money.

are you trying to box or r u jus lookin for nutritional info and stuff?

Comment

right on the money.

are you trying to box or r u jus lookin for nutritional info and stuff?
            I have been training for only one month now. And its getin better every day. Yeah I need to eat more im always hungry. And all these complex carbs make me feel good.
            Last edited by Peter53088; 09-15-2007, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I have been training for only one month now. And its getin better every day.
              good keep it up.

train hard and intense day in and day out and u wont need a set diet program, cuz they really dont exist. u basically work out hard as **** daily and eat clean foods when u get hungry. eat alot if ur goin up in weight, and not as much if ur tryin to lose weight. but generally, if u jus work out real real hard ur body will take care of the rest, jus give it the proper nutrients. all the food we talked about here is good for u, but u dont need a set program that u gotta follow each day, that will get hard and annoying. jus workout hard and eat sensible. its not rocket science. training is the number one thing. look at DA1CATAS. he eats what he wants and he is SHREDDED! i basically eat what i want to and i am pretty cut myself, so there ya go...

Comment

Working...
              X