Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boxing friends are telling me to stay away form these foods. Is thsi true.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boxing friends are telling me to stay away form these foods. Is thsi true.

They said stay away form all bread.
    Potatoes even sweet potatos.
    Oatmeal.
    Brown Rice.
    Whole Grain Bread.
    And then other people told me I won't get into shape as fast or get lean as fast if I don't eat six times a day.

Come on this can't be true these people got to be wrong. Saying to eat all vegetables. WTF?
    Last edited by Peter53088; 09-11-2007, 04:14 PM.

oatmeal
    brown rice
    and whole grain should be a staple of your diet. They are the best complex carbs around.

Comment

pips right man.. those are the cleanest carbs u can get.. are they stupid.. do a lil research bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Zach53088 View Post
        They said stay away form all bread.
        Potatoes even sweet potatos.
        Oatmeal.
        Brown Rice.
        Whole Grain Bread.
        And then other people told me I won't get into shape as fast or get lean as fast if I don't eat six times a day.

Come on this can't be true these people got to be wrong. Saying to eat all vegetables. WTF?
        there not "boxing" friends if they're tellin u to stay away from those foods man. those are the best carbs u can get, so y would u stay away from them?

Comment

Uhh... I'll drop a secret to prove your friends wrong.

I Eat Oatmeal every morning.

works wonders for me and my weight.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
            Uhh... I'll drop a secret to prove your friends wrong.

I Eat Oatmeal every morning.

works wonders for me and my weight.
            yeah i started eating oatmeal in the morning as well and i swear i feel better all round through out the day its weird. My mood is better im more energetic and my workouts have gotten alot more intense

Comment

That **** is for people who need to lose a lot of weight immediately, but even then not if you're competing in anything at all.

Comment

Eating six times a day, that is correct.

Comment

not really
                  those food can make us fat, but still can eat
                  if we eat more times a day, but less food, we can get into shape faster

Comment

actually, fruits are the best "complex" carbs around. And in order of goodness it's more like flat-bread (wheat), then oat meal, then higher-end wheat bread, brown rice, lower-end wheat bread.

stay away from "white foods" such as white rice, white breads, potatos.. Even sweet potatos.

Oat meal is shumbomb for you after a workout too, I need to start implementing that into my after-workout routine now that I've got a mircowave in my dorm room..

Comment

Working...
                    X