Collapse
No announcement yet.

please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yer i dun sweat at all wen i do weights. onli wen i hit da bags, than i sweat badly.

Comment

I sweat like mad, maybe its because I drink a lot of water...But I get all red and sweat like crazy when I play ball...not so much when lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
        can't get a better answer for sweating than what frank said above. When I work out(weight train) I don't sweat much, but when I hit the bag I start sweating like a fat man in sweats in the middle of july in 90 degree temps.
        im with you there...

when im doing cardio (i prefer bike riding or a stationary bike because running is hard on your knees) i dont sweat for the first 3 miles (im usually riding at roughly 25mph) and when i get to the 4th mile it starts coming in buckets and it looks like i stepped into the shower with all my clothes on and got right out...

then when i start to do weights i basically stop sweating (maybe a bead or two of sweat for the whole 45mins im lifting).

then when sparring or on the bag i sweat like crazy again.

its true though...everyone is different...some sweat easy and some have a hard time sweating.

either way threadstarter...you are buring fat/calories...

Comment

ive started bringing a towel with me in my bag to the gym, it doesnt help having long hair that absorbs all the sweat an drips it down ur face slowly.

Comment

play tennis guys that **** makes me sweat like a fat englishman in spain.

Comment

Alright man, this is the best way I can break it down to you. FIRST the body uses up "energy"...then, and ONLY then, does it turn to your stored fats (complex carbohydrates). So in other words, you gotta use up your Stored ENERGY by doing things that require strength, and get out your comfort zone. IE; weight training, sparring, heavy bag, etc. When you have put your body through 30-90 mintues of strenous activity, it will then begin to use up the stored energy and bam, the loosing of fat begins. The body will begin to perspire as a way to ventilate and COOL DOWN. But you gotta take it to the pain zone, and do cardio, running, skip rope etc. That is when the buring of fat takes place!

On the contrary, if you are doing your road work, speed bag, FIRST...you will over-train, burn yourself out, and not have burned off more than 350 calories!

Comment

thnx guys this all answers my question

Comment

Working...
                X