No announcement yet.

please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you are one of those people who workout hard but dont really sweat how does the fat get outta ur body?

When I started out I never sweat.. and now I sweat just walking into the gym.. at 140lbs. Picture that.

Comment

i sweat hella easy

Comment

sweat doesnt make u lose fat, it makes u lose water weight, and once u eat and drink ur weight goes right back up. its calories in vs. calories out if ur tryin to lose fat. log all ur food intake, and try and log ur workouts daily, and make sure u eat right and workout hard and the fat will leave on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          sweat doesnt make u lose fat, it makes u lose water weight, and once u eat and drink ur weight goes right back up. its calories in vs. calories out if ur tryin to lose fat. log all ur food intake, and try and log ur workouts daily, and make sure u eat right and workout hard and the fat will leave on its own.
          Yeah I agree with you. You just need to be patient with it doesnt go in one day and for some maybe for more than 2 month til you start losing weight

Comment

Originally posted by Dudeman1056 View Post
            if you are one of those people who workout hard but dont really sweat how does the fat get outta ur body?
            You might want to consider learning the bare minimum of how your body works, because that question just made you look really foolish on so many levels...

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
              You might want to consider learning the bare minimum of how your body works, because that question just made you look really foolish on so many levels...
              Yeah i sweat like a whore in confession

Comment

lol owned with class..

Comment

who cares if i looked like a fool i thought when you burned fat it came out thru ur sweat and now i know it doesnt im not fat or anything i always just wondered that.

Comment

C'mon, mate, asking questions is how you learn, stupid or otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X