Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean Sherk Responds to Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been recently training all sorts of styles, boxing is fun to learn but I've been training other styles as well and its alot more tougher but im learning, I was training for boxing when I was in High School and it was great, They started Jui jitsu about 2 years ago and I love it. I stopped boxing after I graduated and moved on to other things such as work/college and just started doing JJ 2 years ago when they started teaching.

Comment

Mayweather versus Kobe Bryant in a basketball game... Bryant wins
      Mayweather versus Roger Federer in a tennis match... Federer wins
      Mayweather versus Sean Sherk in an MMA match... Sherk wins

Not complicated.

Floyd wouldn't have any trouble with and of them in a boxing match.

Comment

i dont even knoe wtf is the meaning of this

Comment

This guy claimed he boxed for 13 years and makes it sound like he mastered it. How come he didn't make it to the top of boxing if he's such a bad ass in both?

Comment

ufc/mma is a complete joke. Anybody with eyesight can see that the vast majority of them are nothing more than streetfighters with little talent and few skills. The notion that a streetfighter with second rate wrestling ability could take down Floyd Mayweather is absolutely laughable. The only person who would believe that is an idiot who enjoys watching streetfighters.

Comment

Originally posted by shyboirank#1 View Post
              i dont even knoe wtf is the meaning of this
              just couple of UFC unknowen trying to be famous

Comment

Originally posted by potatoes View Post
                ufc/mma is a complete joke. Anybody with eyesight can see that the vast majority of them are nothing more than streetfighters with little talent and few skills. The notion that a streetfighter with second rate wrestling ability could take down Floyd Mayweather is absolutely laughable. The only person who would believe that is an idiot who enjoys watching streetfighters.
                well said dude

Comment

Mayweather is not superman....Sherk, or any other MMA guy could easily take down Maywether and pound him into the ground.

He is the worst type of boxer to put in a cage fight...for 2 reasons.

Firstly he isn`t a big puncher....secondly when he boxes, he more or less is on his bike the entire time.

The types of boxers who would do well in MMA are big punchers who are short and stocky...you could teach them basic takedown and kick defence and they would do well...

Mayweather would get killed against any of the top or second tier MMA guys.

Comment

I dont know Im training for boxing rightnow but as soon as I get a loupola spars and matkhes on my belt im going the grappling rout. i kan tell you from personal experiene that the military teakhes very lil in the way of boxing, its all self defense mixed with a whole lot of ground fighting tehniques. they say that most fights end up on the ground anyway so you gotta know how to manuever in a sit like that.

oh well, going to the gym right now.

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
                      Mayweather is not superman....Sherk, or any other MMA guy could easily take down Maywether and pound him into the ground.

He is the worst type of boxer to put in a cage fight...for 2 reasons.

Firstly he isn`t a big puncher....secondly when he boxes, he more or less is on his bike the entire time.

The types of boxers who would do well in MMA are big punchers who are short and stocky...you could teach them basic takedown and kick defence and they would do well...

Mayweather would get killed against any of the top or second tier MMA guys.
                      well said.....

the ones saying that ufc is nothing but street fighters just dont know. When is the last time you watched ufc? YES long ago at ufc 1 they just had bunch of guys that knew nothing and wanted to fight...nowadays its different, they have weight classes, pro trainers, talented fighters, not to mention BETTER FIGHT CARDS, watch UFC 71 and you'll see what im talkin about.

Comment

Working...
                      X