No announcement yet.

going 2 become pro and as gud as Rocky marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trey_Ha View Post
    =DD dum guy dere LOL did i say i wanna go pro now? and dum guy number 2... hmmm... y do boxers box? dnt dey like fighting? dont dey like the adreneline rush? before dey started boxing dey musthave had fights b4 dat aint i correct? so LOW chatting **** bout gud fighters dont get into fights. LOL how can dey even b gud fighters without even fighting inda 1st place? dum ****

just to let you know, oscar de la hoya has never been in a street fight.

Comment

sorry man u didnt prove me wrong kos u wanna stay amatuer ur whole life doin it as a hobbie whereas i want to progress to the top.
      Ha if this isn't a joke, then I don't even know what I could possibly say to prove to you otherwise.

When I say the best, I don't mean the best between me and the other guy in the ring. Yeah that's what I need to do every fight, but I want to be better than EVERYONE. I want to be the guy that people fear. The guy nobody wants to fight. And honestly, if you're boxing competitively and that isn't your goal, I don't know what you are doing in this sport.

Comment

i dont mean street fight i mean ANY kind of fight. so if u want to be the best ur gona have to turn pro right? when u turn pro ur gona get paid and people r gona know u which = fame am i not correct? i swear u sed the reasons y i box r wrong? which wer money, make name 4 myslf, turn pro and kos i like it. u saying dats rong.

Comment

i dont mean street fight i mean ANY kind of fight. so if u want to be the best ur gona have to turn pro right? when u turn pro ur gona get paid and people r gona know u which = fame am i not correct? i swear u sed the reasons y i box r wrong? which wer money, make name 4 myslf, turn pro and kos i like it. u saying dats rong.
          I don't care about the money. Just because fame and money are effects of being the best, does not mean that I want to be the best BECAUSE of the fame and money.

Don't get it twisted. And I hate myself every time I reply to you because I know you are just here to **** with everyone.

Comment

whos here to **** with everyone? u lot took me off subject. if u dont care bout the money then ur saying ud just give the money away if u were a pro? and not spend none of it? y do u want to be the best? so people can know dat yeh hes the best which equals fame. kos people know u even though u dnt no dem. at the end of the day ud rather b VIP dan an ordinary guy, ud rather have spare money dan jus scrape by ud rather do something u enjoy dan work at mcDs.

Comment

whos here to **** with everyone? u lot took me off subject. if u dont care bout the money then ur saying ud just give the money away if u were a pro? and not spend none of it? y do u want to be the best? so people can know dat yeh hes the best which equals fame. kos people know u even though u dnt no dem. at the end of the day ud rather b VIP dan an ordinary guy, ud rather have spare money dan jus scrape by ud rather do something u enjoy dan work at mcDs.
              No, I wouldn't give all my money away if I was a pro. I would like to make enough money to live comfortably, but whether that is through boxing or any other means, it's irrelevant.

You're right, I don't want to work a minimum wage job for the rest of my life, barely getting by. But there are plenty of ways to make money. That isn't the reason I choose to box.

And I also don't care about the fame. I'm doing this for myself. I guess you just can't understand.

Think about this. I wrestled in high school(I'm still in HS, but my wrestling career is finished). HS wrestling. That's pretty small-time. No money involved. No fame, other than maybe getting your name in the newspaper in 10 point font. But still, I worked my ass off to be the best that I can be. Same way it is with boxing.

Comment

u still in high school? how old r u?

neway i get wat ur sayin u jus wanna no ur de best at boxing in whateva weight division u r
                but what im saying is i want my life to be boxing i want my career to be boxing i want to provide 4 people i.e. family with money from boxing i want to be known 4 boxing i.e. people talk about my upcoming bouts. i want to b a pro boxer walkin out 2 thousands in Las vegas. i want 2 b on TV boxin i want 2 make a name 4 myself. lol i dont no how u culd say im in it 4 de reasons

Comment

How do you go pro? Im not ready yet, ive had 12 fights, won them all, but ive got alot to go, but how does that process work?

Comment

Working...
                  X