going 2 become pro and as gud as Rocky marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
    lol you cant say that for definent.
    Oh come on how many champions do you think ever needed a reason from someone else to do what they do? If they don't have the desire and the determination within them, nothing anyone can tell them will make them put in the necessary work to be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by David06 View Post
      Oh come on how many champions do you think ever needed a reason from someone else to do what they do?
      True, but then, I can't right off think of any champions who've had their heads jammed so far up their own asses as this guy. Trey Ha's head is so far up there he could chew his own eyeballs out. I hope for his sake he's an alt, but he reminds me all too much of the long line of tough guys who come into our gym talking big, then get owned in their first sparring session and never come back.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
        True, but then, I can't right off think of any champions who've had their heads jammed so far up their own asses as this guy.
        I'm almost certain that he has to be a gimmick account. No one this dumb could turn on a computer, find his way to this forum, and register an account. Not with parental assistance anyways.

Comment

...? noone sed i go out 4 street fights. i dont delibretly go out picking out fights. u shulda read my 1st post i personally think it showed determination and faith in myslf. and shulda read my otha post it says i wanna make a name 4 myslf 'not go boxin 4 pointless violence. last thing i enjoy the rush i got b4 all the fights i had bkos dey wer arranged 4 afta skl so we wuldnt b expelled the fight got started how evry fight starts stupidness. yeh i was nervous but wen i won i had a feelin i kan get fom any

Comment

if he has dreams and stuff let him fulfill them.He will learn his mistakes on the way tot hat dream

Comment

LOL u mans r funny so wasted. y do u box? 4 the sake of it? dnt u wanna b pro makin money? b known? doin sumthin u like? LOL tell me y. kos those r my reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Trey_Ha View Post
                LOL u mans r funny so wasted. y do u box? 4 the sake of it? dnt u wanna b pro makin money? b known? doin sumthin u like? LOL tell me y. kos those r my reasons
                My reasons are my own. You want to know them, earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
                  if he has dreams and stuff let him fulfill them.He will learn his mistakes on the way tot hat dream
                  Man, I hope you're one of the mistakes he makes.

Comment

[QUOTE=David06;2187142]Oh come on how many champions do you think ever needed a reason from someone else to do what they do? If they don't have the desire and the determination within them, nothing anyone can tell them will make them put in the necessary work to be successful.[/QUO ey dum guy i bet ur a white bwoi kos ur so dum. i neva asked 4 a reason 2 do it dum ****. i was askin 4 abit of motivation LIKE HOW FOOTBALL COACHES MOTIVATE PLAYERS I.E. YEHH JUS DO EXTRA TRAINING YOULL GET 2 YUR GOAL QUICKER

Comment

Originally posted by Trey_Ha View Post
                      If you're in it for the money or fame, you're in it for the wrong reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X