No announcement yet.

Championship Fighting By Jack Dempsey.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickman949 View Post
    tell us when you use this stuff in sparring.

I want to know how effective his long range left-jolt(jab) is he talks bout on page 22.

It's supposed to be a damn powerful jab that'll knock ppl out.
    i used something like that today but i threw my left shoulder back and launched it back with my jab alot with the step.crazy power. sorta like a catapult

Comment

i used something like that today but i threw my left shoulder back and launched it back with my jab alot with the step.crazy power. sorta like a catapult

the methods in that book are actually not just relevent to boxing. in fact, there is a story that jack got some of his **** from some top level martial arts guys. pm me if you want more details - boxers only.

this book though, is a must read for any MAist or boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
        the methods in that book are actually not just relevent to boxing. in fact, there is a story that jack got some of his **** from some top level martial arts guys. pm me if you want more details - boxers only.

this book though, is a must read for any MAist or boxer.
        i dont give 2 ****s.ahaha,that **** in the book works with my style perfect wonder why tyson admired him.

Comment

i dont give 2 ****s.ahaha,that **** in the book works with my style perfect wonder why tyson admired him

i really could not care less if you give a ****! why even respond, man? it ain't no big deal.

it's an outstanding book and that's all that matters. all i meant was that i know some expansions on the methods in the book.

Comment

i really could not care less if you give a ****! why even respond, man? it ain't no big deal.

it's an outstanding book and that's all that matters. all i meant was that i know some expansions on the methods in the book.
            when i go "ahahha" im not being a ***** im just saying. and what methods do u know.hit me up

Comment

you've been hit up bro. check your pms. i mean PM's.

Comment

can u pm me to?

Comment

yeah hit me up, always lookin for some new stuff.

Comment

alright guys, check your PMs in a couple of minutes.

Comment

alright guys, check your PMs in a couple of minutes.
                      thanks j.

Comment

Working...
                      X