Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone gotten so far on so little talent as Dillian Whyte.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone gotten so far on so little talent as Dillian Whyte.

I honestly belive if Whyte didn't have that history from the amateurs with AJ we probably would never have heard of him.

I mean what even are his good attributes? Tenacity I suppose, decent ish power.

But his form and technique is almost as bad as Wilders, I mean this guy regularly will plant his feet, look at the floor and launch a SLOW wide, looping shot, leaving his static head completely unprotected. He is so lumbering and clunky.

He also trips over his own feet quite regularly.

Honestly every time I watch a Whyte fight I'm just waiting for the inevitable KO but most times he seems to scrape the win by the skin of his teeth, with the obvious exception of the Povetkin fight.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    I honestly belive if Whyte didn't have that history from the amateurs with AJ we probably would never have heard of him.

But his form and technique is almost as bad as Wilders, I mean this guy regularly will plant his feet, look at the floor and launch a SLOW wide, looping shot, leaving his static head completely unprotected. He is so lumbering and clunky.

Honestly every time I watch a Whyte fight I'm just waiting for the inevitable KO but most times he seems to scrape the win by the skin of his teeth, with the obvious exception of the Povetkin fight.
    Wilder.

End of thread.

Comment

eddie hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Whyte has a deeper resume than Tyson Fury.

Does not mean he is a better fighter, but he has a overall deeper resume.

Comment

Fury has wins over Wladimir, Wilder x2, a prime Chisora x2, Cunningham, Wallin

Whytes best wins are Parker, Rivas & a way past it Chisora he should be 1-1 with

What makes you say that?

Comment

Parker is a solid win for sure but even then a guy like Rivas has beaten absolutely nobody of any note what so ever outside of an aging Bryant Jennings who gave him fits.

And when I say nobody outside of that I mean his second best win is probably a 40 odd yr old Brazilian MMA fighter he went the distance with.

Comment

Wilder is possibly worse honestly. Hes not much better than Whyte ability wise but his career was handled in a way where he was able to go 40+ fights undefeated and hold a major title for half a ****ing decade.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Fury has wins over Wladimir, Wilder x2, a prime Chisora x2, Cunningham, Wallin

Whytes best wins are Parker, Rivas & a way past it Chisora he should be 1-1 with

What makes you say that?
                Whyte has beaten Chisora twice, second time with a brutal knock out.

Chisora twice, Rivas, Parker, Browne, Helenius, Wach 'And if he beats Povetkin, for sure he has a deeper resume than Tyson Fury'.

Tyson Fury has not beaten Deontay Wilder twice, he was knocked down twice in the first fight and backed up all night 'Why are you making things up?'.

Tyson Fury does not have a deep resume, Cunningham had done nothing at heavyweight 'Wallin has still done nothing, has 1 half decent win' against a out of condition Breazeale.

Helenius is a more proven, and better fighter than Wallin etc
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-22-2021, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Wilder . no form doesnt use there jab r reach and does everything they say dont do if it wont for god given power wilder would be mediocre. Look how many cards n fights were losing or to close til power bailed out.

Comment

Derek chisora is a good one also.... JCCjr

Comment

Working...
                    X