Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Yildirim, Saunders in May, Then We Want Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap division..

Unifying under these circumstances holds the same weight as Bud Crawford unifying at junior welterweight..

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
      Canelo beats all three, as I don't think Saunders and Plant would land enough effective clean punches.

How about Benavidez, and Andrade and Charlo moving up to super middleweight, those are better fights for the fans, if they get the cash cow Canelo in the ring.

Canelo could beat them too, and would be favoured to, but those are better matchups than his list for this year.

Benavidez is tailor made for Canelo

BJS is the best opponent out there for him, stylistically and ability. The best version of BJS will show up and you will see what I mean.

The best version of BJS schools all those potential opponents you listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        the bold is exactly why canelo has chosen to unify at 168. Have you not been following the entire context of this convo or is your reading comprehension limited??? The fact that you continue to use the word racist despite me telling you that this isn’t what I’m saying, let’s me know you’re simple. You’re obviously an alt account likely embarrassed in prior canelo threads. Try again with a new account.
        Nah you just keep ignoring my questions and come up with your own narrative. You're the one making this about race, I never brought up race. It's just one of the many things you want to cry about Canelo.

You claim Canelo only fights white guys, no blacks. Ok. So have Andrade and Charlo for the past couple of years.

You keep claiming Canelo would duck Andrade and Charlo at higher weights. Well how will we ever find out if both Andrade and Charlo want to stay at 160 and cry about the past.

You claim Canelo only fights certain style fighters, aren't Saunders and Plant both considered "slick" fighters?

Your arguments are weak. Charlo and Andrade's careers both suck because they're puppets. They let others control them. Charlo lets PBC control him. He can demand the Plant fight in May. But yet chooses to cry about Canelo from 4-5 years ago.

"But but if Charlo beats Plant, Canelo will duck him" well lets see! We're never going to find out with Charlo not wanting to do anything. Step it up already. Make moves. Get the IBF 168 belt and demand the fight in September. So again I ask, what's the hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
          Nah you just keep ignoring my questions and come up with your own narrative. You're the one making this about race, I never brought up race. It's just one of the many things you want to cry about Canelo.

You claim Canelo only fights white guys, no blacks. Ok. So have Andrade and Charlo for the past couple of years.

You keep claiming Canelo would duck Andrade and Charlo at higher weights. Well how will we ever find out if both Andrade and Charlo want to stay at 160 and cry about the past.

You claim Canelo only fights certain style fighters, aren't Saunders and Plant both considered "slick" fighters?

Your arguments are weak. Charlo and Andrade's careers both suck because they're puppets. They let others control them. Charlo lets PBC control him. He can demand the Plant fight in May. But yet chooses to cry about Canelo from 4-5 years ago.

"But but if Charlo beats Plant, Canelo will duck him" well lets see! We're never going to find out with Charlo not wanting to do anything. Step it up already. Make moves. Get the IBF 168 belt and demand the fight in September. So again I ask, what's the hold up?
          how are you trying to tell me what the narrative is when you commented on my post??? not the other way around. You think you can come here with your 2 week old alt account and dictate the narrative? Foh. I mentioned that canelo has made it a point to focus on white boxers and ignore the black and mexican/Mexican American/ Latino fighters in the divisions he was in. You came back taking about , why doesn’t charlo or Andrade fight plant. Irrelevant point and it’s deflecting which all you canelo groupies like to do. Both charlo and Andrade put themselves in a position for canelo to fight them by either already being his mandatory or having a title he’d need to become undisputed, but he ignored them. But he sure jumped on the chance to fight Yidilgrim as his mandatory and jumped at fighting Saunders for his belt. Meanwhile Saunders got popped for banned substances, (just like canelo did), when Saunders was supposed to fight Andrade. But yet he’s the one who lands the fight? Meanwhile canelo calls Andrade boring but picks Saunders who stinks out the joint nearly every time he fights. That’s all you need to know about canelos thought process. Just accept that’s what it is and stopping defending obvious avoidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            wait, you think Canelo would’ve stepped in the ring with a younger ggg and a prime ward??
            Yes, If they had belts in his weight class.

Comment

Working...
            X