Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Wilder-Whyte: One of Biggest Fights in Boxing, I'd Love To Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Wilder-Whyte: One of Biggest Fights in Boxing, I'd Love To Make It

Eddie Hearn, promoter for Dillian Whyte, believes there are one too many voices involved in Deontay Wilder's career. The former WBC heavyweight champion has been away from the ring since February 2020, when he was stopped in seven rounds by Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Edward they have both just been iced in their last contests , what planet are you on 'one of the biggest fights in boxing' .These kind of comments is why so many people inc. me fail to take young Hearn seriously!

Comment

PPV worthy pressers

Comment

I think there was an implied assumption Whyte won his rematch.
        That would definitely sell PPV in the UK now just because the two guys hate each other.

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Edward they have both just been iced in their last contests , what planet are you on 'one of the biggest fights in boxing' .These kind of comments is why so many people inc. me fail to take young Hearn seriously!

Comment

People still want to see Wilder vs AJ tbh I don't see Whyte beating Charles Martin or Frank Sanchez now.

Comment

Wilder vs Whyte is a two round fight

Comment

I don't think Hearn wants to get Whyte a title fight, but he will get him plenty of big fights.

Whyte will be burnt out by the time he eventually gets a title fight, with all these overly tough fights he is taking.

Whyte after he beats Povetkin could just sit back, and tick over.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                I think there was an implied assumption Whyte won his rematch.
                That would definitely sell PPV in the UK now just because the two guys hate each other.
                I'm sure... and I see the dislike but it's the 'one of the biggest fights in boxing' rubbish which is completely insane and Hearn needs pulling on these stupid statements because I know he's only anchoring for another stupidly priced PPv when these much better fights out there, lets be clear.

Comment

Promoter in hyperbolic language shocker.

Comment

I actually think is is a huge fight too, it would be a lot of fun whilst it lasted.

Comment

Working...
                    X