Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Wilder-Whyte: One of Biggest Fights in Boxing, I'd Love To Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder vs. Ruiz in Las Vegas! Make It happen this summer! MAN UP!

Comment

Whyte got kod by an old champ with half the power of Wilder. Go figure if he gets one single blow from Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        I don't think Hearn wants to get Whyte a title fight, but he will get him plenty of big fights.

Whyte will be burnt out by the time he eventually gets a title fight, with all these overly tough fights he is taking.

Whyte after he beats Povetkin could just sit back, and tick over.
        Hearn offered Whyte a title fight with A.J and told him not to take the Povetkin fight . Hearns not in charge of Whytes career otherwise he would still be the WBC mandatory. The forum should just be renamed to its Hearns fault. Ha

Comment

Fury has half the power of Whyte ...

Go figure if he gets one single blow from Whyte.

That's what makes the fight fun.

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
          Whyte got kod by an old champ with half the power of Wilder. Go figure if he gets one single blow from Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            Fury has half the power of Whyte ...

Go figure if he gets one single blow from Whyte.

That's what makes the fight fun.
            Exactly. It would definitely in a KO. Although, I think Whyte is the one who would get the worst of it.

Comment

How about PED bro rematch Rivas? Parker?

Comment

Everyone here knows I’m a fan of Wilder so I’m a just say this. If Wilder can’t beat a bum like Whyte then he needs to step the f@ck off anyway. I’ve said the same thing about Martin. Now I’m saying it about Whyte. I don’t want to see no soft touches.

Comment

Edward mentioning Haymon lol. Young Edward still peeved at uncle Al for being successful in the USA lol

Comment

Hearn know's his cash cow has now cleared out the division of past it old men 38-41 & they have to make real fight's now.
                    Win or loose Aj will want more money fights so Hearn needs the likes of Wilder, Whyte, Ruiz to get busy, stop crying, get back in the gym & jump to the front of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                      I don't think Hearn wants to get Whyte a title fight, but he will get him plenty of big fights.

Whyte will be burnt out by the time he eventually gets a title fight, with all these overly tough fights he is taking.

Whyte after he beats Povetkin could just sit back, and tick over.
                      Thats always been Hearn plans he still gonna do a rematch with Joshua vs Whyte regardless how many times he loses.

Whyte is a fool he rolled the dice with his career and has a dodgy chin. Wilder would put him in hospital that's when he wakes up

Comment

Working...
                      X