Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Wilder-Whyte: One of Biggest Fights in Boxing, I'd Love To Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that it may be time for Wilder to explore other options. I believe that Al Haymon has taken him as far as he can.

After all, it was Al who helped caused that trilogy clause with Tyson to expire which had Wilder hanging in the wind. Besides, I have said this before and now I am saying it again.

Deontay needs a real promoter anyhow. Not a ghost promoter who moonlights as a career advisor and hide in the dark while pulling strings behind the scenes because he is too afraid of showing his face.

The PBC is holding Wilder back. He needs to sit down with his management team of Jay Deas and Shelly Finkel in order to decide what are the best options and career path for him going forward.

Comment

Wilder-Whyte is a great matchup, guaranteed entertainment and a good win for either of them.

Comment

Wilder flattens Whyte.

Comment

Whyte is a tuneup. If I'm wilder I wouldn't even entertain Matchroom. Eddie Hearn plays too many games.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            Fury has half the power of Whyte ..
            I don't agree with this. Fury has power if he wants to. He simply prefer another kind of boxing, made of fast and "soft" punches. But when he connects and wants tu hurt, he does.

Comment

Smh and tomorrow he'll say I talked to Al and he doesn't want me to talk about this fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                Fury has half the power of Whyte ...

Go figure if he gets one single blow from Whyte.

That's what makes the fight fun.
                Whyte didn't KO AJ, Rivas, Parker, Wach. What power? Used up Del Boy or the Aussie bouncer are his signature wins.

Comment

Hearn is a CLOWN..

He doesn’t represent Wilder and needs to cease speaking on his business, when is someone going to punch his lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    Hearn is a CLOWN..

He doesn’t represent Wilder and needs to cease speaking on his business, when is someone going to punch his lights out.
                    Why u mad, Oscar?

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                      Hearn is a CLOWN..

Very well spoke. Co-sign.

Comment

Working...
                      X