Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Wilder-Whyte: One of Biggest Fights in Boxing, I'd Love To Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
    Whyte is a tuneup. If I'm wilder I wouldn't even entertain Matchroom. Eddie Hearn plays too many games.
    Who gives a **** about the promoter? Whyte is a great comeback fight for Wilder, but it's not without risks.

Both should contemplate retirement if they lose, but whoever wins will be back in business to command a reasonable amount in a title fight. Both have blown their chance at mega money with the recent losses, but they could still try to make some retirement money as a last hoorah.
    Win against Aj/Fury winner and they become the "comeback king" cash cow of the division if done in style

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
      I think there was an implied assumption Whyte won his rematch.
      That would definitely sell PPV in the UK now just because the two guys hate each other.
      I don't think wilder gaf about whyte, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
        Who gives a **** about the promoter? Whyte is a great comeback fight for Wilder, but it's not without risks.

Both should contemplate retirement if they lose, but whoever wins will be back in business to command a reasonable amount in a title fight. Both have blown their chance at mega money with the recent losses, but they could still try to make some retirement money as a last hoorah.
        Win against Aj/Fury winner and they become the "comeback king" cash cow of the division if done in style
        Retirement? Championship level fighters retiring why? They can still provide stellar fights

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
          Retirement? Championship level fighters retiring why? They can still provide stellar fights
          I mean If they lost badly, journeyman money would be about the best they would get afterwards. They will likely be shot mentally /physically, So it would be tough to carry on taking beatings without getting bank

Winner would certainly be back on the gravy train.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
            Promoter in hyperbolic language shocker.
            Lmao. This would be an exciting fight with an entertaining build up.

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Hearn offered Whyte a title fight with A.J and told him not to take the Povetkin fight . Hearns not in charge of Whytes career otherwise he would still be the WBC mandatory. The forum should just be renamed to its Hearns fault. Ha
            Seriously! He seems to have gotten some people very nervous.
            Last edited by Apollo7; 02-13-2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
              Lmao. This would be an exciting fight with an entertaining build up.

Seriously! He seems to have gotten some people very nervous.
              The forum talks more about Hearn then heavyweight boxing a on here . When Wilder officially retires and Fury loses to A.J ,you are going to see an entire different set up around here ,half these guys have already disappeared when Wilder lost now the other piece of the puzzle is left .

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                It really eats Higgins up that Dullian Shyte was still too good for his boy Paint Dry Parker

Maybe if paint dry can get past the random Samoan he's fighting next he might get another shot at Shyte
                Dillian too good for parker, but only in a fight that allows knock downs via head butt, illegal gloves and dianabol.

Shyte terrified of Parker and been dodging rematch ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                  Whyte can't retire as the UK audience need some one to take the place of UK ppv stars David price, Dave Allen. Who see nearing retirement

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    The forum talks more about Hearn then heavyweight boxing a on here . When Wilder officially retires and Fury loses to A.J ,you are going to see an entire different set up around here ,half these guys have already disappeared when Wilder lost now the other piece of the puzzle is left .
                    AJ already lost... to a short fat feather fisted Mexican.

U seem to have conveniently overlooked that fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X