Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Williams: Terms Reached For WBO Middleweight Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade-Williams: Terms Reached For WBO Middleweight Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Demetrius Andrade and Liam Williams are finally set to take their rivalry to the ring. Terms have been reached for Providence's Andrade to defend his WBO middleweight title versus Wales' Williams, thus avoiding a purse bid hearing which was scheduled for Wednesday in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ehhh

Andrade never steps up

Comment

everyone and their mama knew this was gonna be Andrade's next fight, boxing is quite predictable
      here's another rant from Andrade if you missed it

Comment

Im so sick of this guy....all he fights are eastern and western European bums

Comment

I just want this danm fight to be over with already. Fuvck

Comment

Did anybody bring up Vanes yet?

Comment

Easy pay day for Andrade.

Comment

1st of all this is a mandatory,2nd of all nobody wants to fight Andrade so I'm ok with this fight even though I expect Andrade to win it will still be an opponent he can either blast out & look great against or he'll be dragged into a dogfight & it will show Andrade hasn't improved....

Comment

Andrade continues his career-long stretch of never fighting quality opposition.

Comment

So I guess Golovkin will be fighting Esquiva Falcao next?

Comment

Working...
                    X