Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Williams: Terms Reached For WBO Middleweight Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April in Providence, according to Hearn yesterday. I've got Williams pulling the upset

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
      It's pretty telling that he still hasnt fought anyone of substance since fighting on DAZN. Is GGG and everyone on that platform ducking him too?
      I Love GGG, another guy that was ducked until he lost a step.

That said...absolutely yes, Golovkin is avoiding Andreade and so is Saunders and everyone else at DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrSoCal View Post
        So I guess Golovkin will be fighting Esquiva Falcao next?
        Nope!

Patrick Wojcicki...

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          April in Providence, according to Hearn yesterday. I've got Williams pulling the upset
          I can see that. Williams will be a tough out.

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
            Ehhh

Andrade never steps up
            Exactly.

These fighters stay relevant yapping their gums on camera but don’t fight Witt so many fighters at it around their weight.

It’s the highest reward, lowest risk model.

I don’t knock it, just don’t claim you are being ducked by anybody. Boo Boo doesn’t wanna earn his spot just like he ain’t earn that title.

Comment

I have never seen Andre in an interesting fight. Even with Luke he hurt him early then his corner said back off. ??? What ever the reason I missed any stand out fights from this guy reasons I do not care after a while once again nothing personal but too many good fights starting to show up on cards this is not one of them. Unless Liam were to do something hurtful to the guy then sure that would be interesting. Hmm is that the idea sell it on that basis whatever not going to think myself into this fight.

Comment

If Andrade wants to get fights, he's going to need to look vulnerable and he needs to up his competition enough that some cracks in his game can be shown. When you're beating guys 120-108 constantly nobody is gonna come a knocking unless you bring the money. And he's not beating guys 120-108 because he's just that good. I honestly don't see anything special there, I think Saunders is a more skilled and dangerous southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
                  Ehhh

Andrade never steps up
                  Hey Williams is in the top 10 in the 160. So not knocking this fight

Comment

Andrade never getting a big fight

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      I Love GGG, another guy that was ducked until he lost a step.

That said...absolutely yes, Golovkin is avoiding Andreade and so is Saunders and everyone else at DAZN.
                      I respect that.

Comment

Working...
                      X